Guess Im late But I had No Idea this took place in the Arab world...

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Originally Posted by Tarvald Drama Chase

closed minded, sheltered, uncultured people FTL.....
Word.

It's a different culture...this type of Western arrogance of "Our way of living is better than yours" is one of the reasons why countries like the U.S. are despised around the world.

Holding hands and kissing a man on the cheeks while greeting them is perfectly normal in the Middle-East and in Southern Asia. Two men holding hands is hardly ever perceived as gay over there unlike over here. In fact, calling someone gay over there is like the worst possible insult you can use...it almost always leads to a physical fight
laugh.gif

Despise us now but when there's a drought, bad harvest or natural disaster they are begging at our porch.

I hate the term uncultured. Who are you to say that someone isn't cultured? Culture has different meanings.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Originally Posted by Tarvald Drama Chase

closed minded, sheltered, uncultured people FTL.....
Word.

It's a different culture...this type of Western arrogance of "Our way of living is better than yours" is one of the reasons why countries like the U.S. are despised around the world.
This goes both ways...don't kid yourself.

i bet they also "shake" each other off in public urinals(if they even use them?). they probably just "go" in street corners! sheesh, thenerve of these savages.

if they are gay, cool whatever. but if they legit straight dudes holding hands that is just too weird to me for some reason.

I understand that different cultures have different social norms and so this doesn't surprise me and it's not that big of a deal but some of thosedudes in the video seemed kind of suspect.

I already knew about this. I saw it on CNN a while back. They treat women like *%* over there.

Back
Top Bottom