GUIDE TO CHECK IN TO FOOTLOCKER, FOOTACTION, CHAMPS

What's up with the new ftl app saying headstart minutes will vary depending on the shoe release? The hell does that mean?

FTA and champs finally added my money spent on my account from my in store purchase from last Friday
I was getting worried
Usually it only takes like a day or two

Wut
73E60F72-6A8A-46B9-ABF2-1875C50E3C7E.png

425CC4DC-E7C0-4265-95FC-CF165B6F7C84.png I guess this is what they mean by check in might vary?
I checked in but this is all I get
Whats up with that?
Rip to the footapps

DB8248E7-6E9E-4FE5-83F6-A7DFE4737713.png Nothing
The 5’s are up so I checked in to get my 10 HS
But there’s no countdown and the 10min HS isnt showing
Everything is just blank
Not sure if it’s just a glitch or what
Also says this now

Don’t get used to whatever changes they made. Everything is changing later this month.

1 app for all 3 footstores. 1 shoe win per account. No more winning at all 3 stores.

Cross referencing devices, phone numbers and addresses.

We don’t want/need them stupid lady footlocker links. I’ll make my account(s) when FTL and company supposedly actually rolls this junk out. I don’t understand why you’re gassing it so hard though. That link has been available for months.

Don’t get used to whatever changes they made. Everything is changing later this month.

1 app for all 3 footstores. 1 shoe win per account. No more winning at all 3 stores.

Cross referencing devices, phone numbers and addresses.

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Thumbs down.

I've been away for awhile but why and who dumb *** idea was it to combine systems? Anyway can I please get some help for some check in codes? Where can I look for them at because by the time I'm off work it's way too late. Thanks.

May not be this month as all the stores havent received their new registers. Will be changed as soon as that is complete.

I just noticed that None of the apps have been blessing with coupons anymore. Anyone else have the same problem ? Is everyone’s app down too? It won’t let me logo in

Looks like change is coming soon
Judgment day has arrived?

Cant login here
By coupons do you mean the rewards you get when making a purchase?

Just because they’re doing maintenance and upgrades on the system doesn’t mean anything major is changing. Nothing to see here. Fake news as usual.

I've gotten coupons on my first class flight purchases, but I can't login into any of my accounts today, iono what's good with that..

Stuck in a never ending loop of sending a email verification but doesn’t let me sign in after verifying. Guess the kinks are still being worked out. >D

Bro, if this is true, and u only get 1 shoe from any of the stores, instead of being able to sign up for all 3. This some BS for real.

It also won’t let me link or change my password, so I’m guessing it’s messed up at the moment.

Try using desktop for resetting pw and verifying email
App is bugging out
Did everything thru desktop and was able to reset pw and now I can log in thru all the apps without any problems

Back
Top Bottom