GUIDE TO CHECK IN TO FOOTLOCKER, FOOTACTION, CHAMPS

Also, this is only the first step. You can already tell where they’re headed :wink:

but nobody believes me anyway.......so I’m talking for nothing.

Also, this is only the first step. You can already tell where they’re headed :wink:

but nobody believes me anyway.......so I’m talking for nothing.

1st step? What else is suppose to happen lol. This doesn’t look good for anyone unless you want 1 personal.

I can't see any sneakers on the launch locator on my iphone before and after the merge. Only way I can see the sneakers on the launch locator is via my samsung phone.

I had two emails between all 3 apps anyway, both with platinum status so I ain’t even worried no more. I’ll still have 2 good chances if they decide to combine all three for raffle releases. Worst idea ever but I’m prepared if/when they do it. Still don’t think there doing it though. I still say fake news.

Footactio
I had two emails between all 3 apps anyway, both with platinum status so I ain’t even worried no more. I’ll still have 2 good chances if they decide to combine all three for raffle releases. Worst idea ever but I’m prepared if/when they do it. Still don’t think there doing it though. I still say fake news.
You definitely voted Trump. LOL.

Thinks no change will be made since they`re only doing maintnance........then big changes get made and even though the evidence of the empending account merge is there, still thinks its "Fake news" (because there is literally NO other reason for them to require all accounts have the same email address and password outside of them getting ready to merge accounts, which would make the transition easier since info will be the same across all acounts. They also deleted all address and phone number information for this same reason)......then claims he doesnt care even if changes are made. -_-

Screenshot_20191028-163521.png

tenor.gif

Still no verification email for my account with all the purchases. Absolute trash transition by footlocker

if your a footlocker employee are you still able to cop a pair of a major release on the app or are employees restricted from making purchases?

Is anyone having issues with launch locator on Iphone? Anytime I log in and go to launch locator, I see no sneakers. Here are some pictures of what I see:

IMG_1167.PNG

IMG_1168.PNG

IMG_1169.PNG

Try swiping up and kill the apps. Then relaunch them, might be some caching issue. Also maybe try clearing your cache/cookies from those respective sites.

I used different emails on different accounts so now they all split, lots of logging in and out now. If I dont win extras this is going to be a waste of time.

Stores allow 20% of the stock to go to employees. How they divide them up in store is up to the manager, but its usually the chain of command then seniority when it gets to FT and PT workers. Some stores do a raffle.

No, they`re not allowed to sign up for the VIP program and win, but they do it anyway or have others in their family enter for them.

I asked my manager and he said you will get fired if I do. Do i risk it??
What are you trying to get and plus I never heard of that I copped shoes all the time when I worked for the company plus I used my discount but things change

What are you trying to get and plus I never heard of that I copped shoes all the time when I worked for the company plus I used my discount but things change
Im trying to cop the what the LA off the FTL app. I already got a pair that the manager raffled off to employees though. I’m thinking i should be ok to cop another pair as long as I don’t use my employee discount on the second pair if i win off the app. I don’t wanna risk losing my job though!

Stores allow 20% of the stock to go to employees. How they divide them up in store is up to the manager, but its usually the chain of command then seniority when it gets to FT and PT workers. Some stores do a raffle.

No, they`re not allowed to sign up for the VIP program and win, but they do it anyway or have others in their family enter for them.
Can they trace a second pair i cop back to me if i win theraffle through the app? I have a different email for my VIP account versus what email i used for when i got hired..

Back
Top Bottom