Gun Pr0n. Vol Post yours as well.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

no point in having a gun unless you own your own business property

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by channelsicks

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

What's a good handgun to start off with? I need to cop one as well.
Believe it or not...even though I'm a HUGE .45 1911 fan, I think the best gun to start off with is a 9mm Glock. Well or a 9mm Springfield XD. Then again those don't have any active safeties on them, and a beginner should have at the very least an active safety system on their firearm. So ultimately a Beretta 92F 9mm would be a good starter pistol, then you can go to the others as you get more experience and are comfortable.

You know what man - I think it's a good idea to start with a Glock since they're pretty reliable. But, to be honest - I'd prefer learning with a straight shooting 1911, first. They're so much easier to group and it's good to learn to properly manage a firearm -- cleaning, etc.

I'd say go to a range and rent. Range close to me has a one-day rental fee. You can use all of the arms - jus have to pay ammo. It's a good way to see which fits you best - Sig, Glock, 1911, SnW -- maybe even AR! haha

I've had the same Springfield 1911 for about 4 years now. I think it's time for something new. I tried a few people's handguns at the range lastyear and the nicest one I remembered was one some guy had, and he was bragging about how it's the same gun that Jack Bauer uses in the show. I'dprefer to keep it a .45 so I don't have to worry about different bullets since I only shoot for fun.

Colt .223- the Kel Tec 9mm is my girlfriend's
b7e258b755fa5b39d017743a27ce3eca3694e76.pjpg

Glock 26 on top, G19 in the box. 2 10rd, 2 15rd, and 2 33rd mags. Since they're both 9mm, mags are interchangeable (the 10rd won't fit the G19 though)
c44252d7c2fdcb9fdf879b8328e35a6feadb138.pjpg

Haven't been shooting in a couple years, don't even carry as much since it's mostly work/home nowadays...hope to get some range time in soon.

My Dad's pistol collection is somewhat similar to hollowpoints. Glock 26, Glock 19, but then he has a S&W 7-shot .357. I've shot all of them and imust say the glock 26 is pretty G, although I aim the best with the .357, On single-action of course.

What's the point of owning automatic weapons, I understand if you want a handgun to protect yourself but other than *!#! is unneccesary.

i want a gun so bad...just to have...my job hyped me...had me thinking i would get one...but no...been a year and still no gun...i give up...

I need a new pistol..the one I got is kinda old. Any suggestions?

And if I can find wherever I hid my shotgun at(never really had a reason to use it..yet) I'll be needing to upgrade on that as well..

wanksta23 - I've neverfired one, but those .270s are monsters! There was a truck stop near my house in high school in which the owner had a stuffed Kodiak bear that he took downwith one of those rifles from, if memory serves me correctly, 110 yards. The mounting was impressive; the bear was standing on its hind legs and was around 10feet tall.

Originally Posted by Bo55Diesel

wanksta23 - I've never fired one, but those .270s are monsters! There was a truck stop near my house in high school in which the owner had a stuffed Kodiak bear that he took down with one of those rifles from, if memory serves me correctly, 110 yards. The mounting was impressive; the bear was standing on its hind legs and was around 10 feet tall.
i haven't hunt bear yet, but planning to sometime next year...as of now i've only used it for deer..things ridiculous
smh.gif

^ Man do you actually own that 18?

Glock 19 is gonna be the first handgun I get when I turn 21. Unless my dad gives me his Beretta 92.

Back
Top Bottom