Gun sales double in the week since Barack Obama was elected

Originally Posted by AR Guy

After reading up on Massachusetts gun laws I feel sorry for you.
tired.gif
laugh.gif
now you feel my pain...and now by the time i move to MIAObama will be like NAHH and i still wont be able to get the *legal* goods

Im glad i already got mine, but its sounding like i need to hurry up and get that Ruger ive had my eyes on.

Get it while the gettin's good.

i was in the gun shop today and it was very BUSY at 3 in the afternoon

didnt have my cash on me but im going back for Glock 26 and possibly Glock 21

i also wanna get a AK or AR-15 before the assault weapons ban is reinstated
smh.gif
@ democrats

Originally Posted by vctry20

when George Bush won 4 years ago, people were hopping the border to Canada

now Obama is elected, people are buying guns
smh.gif

I don't get it, do people really think that one person can really make this country implode?

I mean if W didn't do it, I don't think anyone else can
hold it.
you sure?
laugh.gif

China has it right, citizens are not allowed to have guns. If nobody has a gun, nobody needs a gun.

What is the purpose of a gun? To kill. Some people just don't realize the value of life I guess (and not just their own).

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! I watched a piece on ABC late the other night. It's wild. One dude was going extra hard "Don't listen to his words. Look at his voting record... he wants to take our guns from us!"
What?
It's true.
Liberals don't want us to have guns
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

If it gets down to the nitty gritty.....

Liberals DONT WANT IT with conservatives, point blank period.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

AK47 & AR15 stacked & ready to gooo
roll.gif
roll.gif

why y'all need guns again? and then you wonder why so many people die and get shot for stupid reasons... when people get shot, it's not said it'stheir own fault... usa is the only country in the world where you can buy guns so easily

Originally Posted by sthomas131

Picked it up last week.

And this today.
oohhh how much? I'm thinking of trading my 9mm in for a 1911 and maybe a rifle/shotgun now just in case. I never realized guns were soexpensive though.

Originally Posted by FoShizzle

China has it right, citizens are not allowed to have guns. If nobody has a gun, nobody needs a gun.

What is the purpose of a gun? To kill. Some people just don't realize the value of life I guess (and not just their own).
laugh.gif
you train of thought would be totally rational and excellent if there were not millions of guns already on our streets illegally

if guns were made totally illegal nationwide today, do you think the criminals or even the law abiding citizens who just want to protect themselves and thosearound them would be rushing to turn in their weapons?

damn funny yall mention this cuz the bank i work at has a gun store that comes in deposits their money and the owner said that same damn thing. She said peoplebuying up AR-15s like crazy!

Originally Posted by Ghost703

laugh.gif
you train of thought would be totally rational and excellent if there were not millions of guns already on our streets illegally

if guns were made totally illegal nationwide today, do you think the criminals or even the law abiding citizens who just want to protect themselves and those around them would be rushing to turn in their weapons?

If they said they will give $100 for every gun turned in, no questions asked, and after that you're going to jail if you have a gun, I'd say about 75%of guns would be turned in. It would take about 15 years to whittle the remaining 25% down to a small # of people with guns, and without bullets being soldafter 20 years, guns would be pretty rare in the U.S.

Originally Posted by scorpio04

Picked it up last week.

And this today.
oohhh how much? I'm thinking of trading my 9mm in for a 1911 and maybe a rifle/shotgun now just in case. I never realized guns were so expensive though.
$1000 for the A2
$330 for the 12 gauge

"The communist party must command all the guns, that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party."

Guess who said that?

sthomas131 what you have there actually isn't an m4 style ar-15. Nice rifle none the less. Also what company made yourrifle?

This is actually an m4 style ar-15

roll.gif

How naive...

"The communist party must command all the guns, that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party."

Guess who said that?

sthomas131 what you have there actually isn't an m4 style ar-15. Nice rifle none the less. Also what company made your rifle?

It's an A2 Bushmaster.

I listed it as an M4 since more people are familiar with M4s and M16s. Wasn't sure if anyone on this board knew what an A2 was but its good to seethere's a few out there.

Thanks man

I dont see why yall need anything past a handgun. I mean if you have no plans on doing work in on someone what is a m16 going to do for you? Seems like a wasteof money if your going to kill someone.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

I am a strong supporter of the the Second Amendment , however I also support having the hardest/strictest background checks to obtain a gun. If I want to own an AK-47, M-16 or any other gun; I should be able to.

Guess who said that?

sthomas131 what you have there actually isn't an m4 style ar-15. Nice rifle none the less. Also what company made your rifle?
It's an A2 Bushmaster.

I listed it as an M4 since more people are familiar with M4s and M16s. Wasn't sure if anyone on this board knew what an A2 was but its good to see there's a few out there.

Thanks man

No problem, if I had the funds I'd love to get me a 20in AR. Just a suggestion if you live in a state that allows 30rd mags I strongly suggestP-Mags. They're very reliable and not very expensive. Might be hard to get right now tho.

Why stop at fully automatics. As an American citizen I should be able to own any weapon I can destroy life with. Those damn liberals don't want us havingarmored tanks and Crash Bandicoot Bazooka's as well. I SHOULD BE ABLE OWN ANY LIFE TAKING MACHINE I WANT. For Christ sakes this is Amerrrica.

Back
Top Bottom