Guru of Gangstarr in a coma after having cardiac arrest?

frown.gif

This sucks. My whole nickname is based on my love for Gangstarr. I met Guru at a show and he actually just went to the crowd afterwards to sign autographs. Dude is cool....I hope he pulls through.

I have a lot of respect for MJ, AM, and Roc Raida but I didn't come close to shedding a tear for them. If Guru passes I'll be crying rivers. 
frown.gif

They really need to off putting false info out in the atmosphere.I just came off of hiphopgame.com and they let it be known that Guru's surgery was a success (Premier put a twitter out there)!

Originally Posted by Da Future Nike Rep

Yes!!!
I am so glad to hear that his surgery was a success..that is wonderful.

Hope this is true, gang starr has always been one of my fav's  this is truly heartbreaking.  He did look healthy but we don't know what underlying health conditions he might have had

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

^
yep

ur heart just stops pumping and if its longer then 2 minutes with no medical attention (MJ's case) your pretty much gone

but if you get the right help in time you can make it but there is a good chance you will have brain damage and you wont be normal (handicap)

found this out when Mike passed

while they was rushing him to the Hospital CNN had a doctor on there and he said that if he does make it out he wont be the same again like he wouldnt be able to walk again, or wouldnt be able to sing again things of that nature
Doctors say a lot but they don't know either. Only God knows if he will be the same. So many times i hear doctors say the worse....but turns out to be positive. 

Damn.. People saying that he died and then a couple of posts later I see that he's gonna make a full recovery. Had me shook.

Seriously has me shook. Step in the Arena changed my life as a Freshman. Just to Get a Rep, one of the greatest of all time.

Back
Top Bottom