Gus Fring vs Marlo Stanfield...who's more ruthless?

Basically gus was gonna be caught he knew it.... Sooner or later. Hank and dea was on to him. Other than thinking tio snitched.... He went in a hurry to kill him in a torturous way.

Originally Posted by NinerFaithful

Gus... not only the stuff said earlier but there's still his history in Chile yet to be uncovered.

also just found out last night that he is also Buggin Out
laugh.gif

Ruthless?

Gus, simply for how he offed Victor. No words, no nothing, this dude just changed clothes, did the box cutter and changed again. Then told them get back to work...it was moreso psychological intimidation...

Marlo was cold but that incident with the security guard was weak since e was a civilian and the broad he killed was a woman, no women and kids.

Did you notice victor panic after mike asked if he was seen ? Victor replied something like "so what" gus was informed walt and jesse were down there by mike and im sure mike told gus victor was spotted. By victors movements and trying to convince he can cook. Consequences were expected..... And gus is playing his role as nice guy. He wanted to show them he was crazy. Yes he is kinda ruthless. Gus is what id say a sociopath and marlo a psychopath.

Originally Posted by gllahone84

Who is this dude Gus?

laugh.gif
nah I haven't even got around to watching BB...so its hard for me to put all bias aside when The Wire is my second favorite show of all time.

Marlo imo was in a tougher situation due to surveillance and hood wars...and to be that calculating in that sort of environment was...
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Bro...u never seen Breaking Bad and ASSUME that Marlo was in a tougher situation because of surveillance and hood wars????

laugh.gif

That's SMALL BEANS compared to what Gus was in the middle of.  %!**, surveillance and hood wars would be a walk in the park for Gus. 

anyways...

Gus, hands down as far as being more ruthless

from youtube comments:

Marlo: "My name is my name."

Spiros Vondas: "My name is not my name."

Perfectly summarizes the two groups. Marlo is all about street cred, whereas Vondas and the Greek are all about profit. 

Gus led two lives perfectly until Walt came in the picture. 

Marlo's weakness was his ego. 

Hands down it has to be Marlo.. Gus was the better criminal, but not the more ruthless one. 

Marlo

Dude would have caught street beef over that security guard though.

Dude was not even in that lane , and was still got popped...:smh:

'you want it one way....but its the other way.'

easily one of the coldest pieces of dialogue in television history.

Back
Top Bottom