Guys 6' and above, what kinda car are you pushin'?

And I push a Grand Prix by the way. It's very roomy in the front seat, and enough room for 3-4 more basketball dudes in the back. In fact, one time I had 6of us in there coming back from a tournament in Anadarko, all dudes 6'3 and up not counting my 6'0-6'1ish self

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

if i was 6'5" or taller id HAVE to be a pro athlete.

like its a total waste imo. no offense to you dudes who are tall an not using it............
Yea, dudes that height look funny in regular society, especially young black dudes. My guy Matt was 6'9 and worked at Sear's selling those diabetic shoes with the 3 straps. Then my dude Tristen is a greeter at a car dealership and he's 6'8, long and lanky. He got on some sz17 or something penny loafers
laugh.gif

I was telling my uncle the same thing last week. They ultimately FAIL! With that kinda height you should be playing pro ball somewhere. You can't teachheight!

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

chargers have MAD ROOM, I love the space esp for us tall dudes, the backseat is perfect to freak some chicks too
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Yo iunno bout you but 350z's is for small dudes under 5'4 I swear
laugh.gif
My knees stay touching the steering wheel, and the seat barely goes back, really uncomfortable

roll.gif
roll.gif
cranku dont be smashin in the charger shutup.

And a waste of height?
i hate when people say this. you arent in the league because you arent tall enough, you arent in the league because you suck. unless you're amidget height shouldnt be an excuse as to why lebron is making millions and you are at home eating salt packets about it. taller people have been proven tomake more in corporate america, get hiring preferences and generally have more job security. AND we can see the on the top of the refrigerator. so ill justtake my college degree and move up the corporate ladder and eventually end up making more than lebron by stealing your pension (joke). get that "i wish iwas a little bit taller" $@! outta here and go practice.

6'6 - 08 grand prix btw...pretty roomy

Originally Posted by bns1201

i swear people who wish they were tall all say they would be in the NBA with the height....please yo I'm the most knock-kneed awkward kid ever and I'm kind of athletic but it really is not that easy. And a waste of height? Ya tell me its a waste when I can see down every shirt at clubs and such...
truth
smh.gif

when i play pickup ball, just cuz im 6'5 dudes be throwin alleys in the general direction of the backboard and expect me to go get it
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Smedroc

Originally Posted by bns1201

i swear people who wish they were tall all say they would be in the NBA with the height....please yo I'm the most knock-kneed awkward kid ever and I'm kind of athletic but it really is not that easy. And a waste of height? Ya tell me its a waste when I can see down every shirt at clubs and such...
truth
smh.gif

when i play pickup ball, just cuz im 6'5 dudes be throwin alleys in the general direction of the backboard and expect me to go get it
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

No athleticism FTL

6'4" 97 LS400

6'4" with a 99 honda accord 4dr.

i'm copping an 03 chevy tahoe this summer tho, i need the extra legroom, cause them seats don't go back far enough in the hun-dun...

6-8 and had a chevy s10, toyota previa, 82 bmw 645, 98 3 series, 01 5 series, 02 cl, 04 7 series, 04 sl and an 06 camry.

Only 2 that I didn't fit in were the s10 & the cl. Cl beat my knees up and the s10 killed my back.

Get my license back next month and getting a 6 series...

6' and i drive a FJ cruiser ....i can't go back driving a sudan or coupe anymore
sick.gif
i need the space, and i dont want the person sitting next to me all up in myface ....i need that 1 arm distance (marines know whats sup with that) ..
laugh.gif

I'm 6'5..got a Cadillac DeVille..but I'm planning on upgrading to a truck tho. Not that I can't fit in the lac(cause I can) But I just want tohave a little more room.

Maybe a Ford truck or somethin.

6'6 and I drive an '08 Camry. Nice and big, and a sensible car to boot. Until I can get EXACTLY thekind of car I want I'm keeping it. That means I don't want a mid-luxury or near luxury car, until I can get into something like a NEW S-Class,7-Series, Audi A8, Cayenne Turbo, Cayenne GTS, Quattroporte, or something along those lines I'm keeping the Camry. Something sensible and long lastinguntil I can get what I really want.

LOL@ short dudes talking about being tall and not a pro athlete sucks. Y'all N's sound like short mf'erSkee-Lo. So in tribute I'll embed the song.

Back
Top Bottom