Guys why?

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

What is this thing some of you do when you meet a girl and within a day or two you ask her to send you a picture? Not even a naked one but just a regular picture of herself. I find it creepy and extremely annoying when this happens. I say no and they immediately say "not a naked one" as if that makes a difference. I don't want any type of picture of me in some guy I just met phone. It's turned me off from a few guys lately.

girls do the same thing. its $$%++@% annoying. i think it has to do with them not remembering who you are or what you look like

LDJ I like you but you're doing too much. You're turning his into something about social skills and what. It and that's not it. I already told you I dont have a thousand pics of myself and now that you're wrong youre trying to make it into something else.

I cannot control what happens to a pic I put on the web. Once it's out there that's it. I DO NOT LIKE when I meet a guy off break and he asks me to send him any type of picture. I'm not sure what you're missing here.

You're trying to put me in a group I'm not a part of. Its my twitter or Facebook of course it will have pics of me but I'm not the one to post "sick in bed" and I'm laying there with no shirt and leggings full make up taking shots on my MacBook

Now you're trying to question my social skills outside of the Internet and I'm not sure why. Just like NT to deal in extremes like I said in another thread.

If you're making general statements that's one thing but you seem to be addressing me specifically.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Quit playing and send me that pic Mouse
tired.gif

Check your phone love. Tell mom I said hi
smile.gif

LDJ I like you but you're doing too much. You're turning his into something about social skills and what. It and that's not it. I already told you I dont have a thousand pics of myself and now that you're wrong youre trying to make it into something else.

I cannot control what happens to a pic I put on the web. Once it's out there that's it. I DO NOT LIKE when I meet a guy off break and he asks me to send him any type of picture. I'm not sure what you're missing here.

You're trying to put me in a group I'm not a part of. Its my twitter or Facebook of course it will have pics of me but I'm not the one to post "sick in bed" and I'm laying there with no shirt and leggings full make up taking shots on my MacBook

Now you're trying to question my social skills outside of the Internet and I'm not sure why. Just like NT to deal in extremes like I said in another thread.

If you're making general statements that's one thing but you seem to be addressing me specifically.

tired.gif

smile.gif

i didnt say you i said in general... what i was saying what alot millions of females do... as far as the pic thing goes i mean it seems kinda backwards thinking but its not a crime and no harm is done. but again you can control whats on the web because YOU put it there... Its like your almost saying you cannot live or like somehow you couldnt exist with the likes of a twitter etc.... I have lived for decades and yet i dont have one and live a pretty decent life.

the thing is that ppl say oh the have it so they dont confuse chics... like i can only imagine they must be like teens etc... because what did they do before video phones etc... just outright forgot chics or didnt even talk to them at all?

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by MonStar1

It's not of high importance just a huge pet peeve that's popped up in the last like year or so.

There's nothing wrong with what you're saying and I actually feel the same way.

DC is being DC.  Who is he to say whats too personal to you?  Its not irrational.  DC think about this...do you take orders from people you just met and don't really know well?  I don't and I don't blame her for not doing so.  First off nobody wants to send a "bad" pic so you gotta get up from what you're doing and go take a pic for Mr. or Mrs. Random half decent looking person you just met....Naw

And LDJ you trying too hard.  You assumed because she has facebook or Twitter that she has 1,000 of pics and update it all the time.  Last time I checked you can make your profile private and can basically control who sees it.  Not every chick has thousands of pics.  Are you going to say because she has a life and friends like every other human that she and other women shouldn't post some pics on facebook?  Have you considered that her pics might be her actually doing stuff and not "mirror" or "club" pics?  You made alot of assumptions my dude.

And that because she uses facebook she has to send pics to every man that requests?  I don't see the logic in that at all.

i was saying girls in general... and yes there is a private option on facebook etc as well as other sites... but if it really is just for friends and family why even have them at all? im sure your friends and family have seen you and know what you look like am i not right. And of course you could argue that its to update them on events etc.. things in life but if you truly only wanted that person to see said pictures... wouldnt using email be a more viable and more logically solution...

i mean if someone has tagged,facebook so on and so forth im quite certain the have a email acct.. and im pretty sure they probably have a phone that can send and recieve pics... in fact its an oxymoron... i want something exclusive for certain ppl so in order to do so im going to broadcast it to the entire world.. Itll be like i want to keep something a secret so i go out and announce it over a bullhorn..

You can't be serious.  

People aren't going to be sending emails or mass emailing  the whole family when Facebook exist.  Its a social network homie.  I can upload a picture of me and my brother on a trip and all my family can interact by speaking to me AND one another at once.  Not individual emails.  You truly kill all your credibility when you say stuff like this.

"Why post pics if your family know what you look like?"  Did you really say that?  Why have a facebook too right?  Man stop it
laugh.gif
  Facebook is a great tool.

Also why are we talking about other females than her?  I'm sure a chick that has thousands of pics on facebook doesn't feel "weird" sending a pic to a new guy.

MytMouse, how many pictures are you in on facebook. Tagged + You Uploaded

MyTymOuse (?)

Fill in the question mark if you will.

askin for pics??? LOL

Heard of it but never %%+!!% with that

Face 2 Face > *

MonStar1 wrote:
i was saying girls in general... and yes there is a private option on facebook etc as well as other sites... but if it really is just for friends and family why even have them at all? im sure your friends and family have seen you and know what you look like am i not right. And of course you could argue that its to update them on events etc.. things in life but if you truly only wanted that person to see said pictures... wouldnt using email be a more viable and more logically solution...

i mean if someone has tagged,facebook so on and so forth im quite certain the have a email acct.. and im pretty sure they probably have a phone that can send and recieve pics... in fact its an oxymoron... i want something exclusive for certain ppl so in order to do so im going to broadcast it to the entire world.. Itll be like i want to keep something a secret so i go out and announce it over a bullhorn..

You can't be serious.  

People aren't going to be sending emails or mass emailing  the whole family when Facebook exist.  Its a social network homie.  I can upload a picture of me and my brother on a trip and all my family can interact by speaking to me AND one another at once.  Not individual emails.  You truly kill all your credibility when you say stuff like this.

"Why post pics if your family know what you look like?"  Did you really say that?  Why have a facebook too right?  Man stop it
laugh.gif

Also why are we talking about other females than her?  I'm sure a chick that has thousands of pics on facebook doesn't feel "weird" sending a pic to a new guy.

I know right, its obvious she isnt "typical" female.

tired.gif

smile.gif
how old are you.. out of curiousity

In all seriousness please quote the part that implied I can't live without twitter. I used that as an example cuz my FB is private and nothing too personal is on there. A few party pics and the school I attended. I think I even hid my albums. Only reason i still have it is cuz of a NTr who refuses to embrace twitter (AJ
laugh.gif
) and my brother and his kids who i only see maybe once a year. My first twitter account was private but I made it public cuz it's more fun that way.

I just don't see what I could have said that made you think I couldn't be without either. I'm olde enough to remember life before both too so you can miss me with that.

Originally Posted by LDJ

There's nothing wrong with what you're saying and I actually feel the same way.

DC is being DC.  Who is he to say whats too personal to you?  Its not irrational.  DC think about this...do you take orders from people you just met and don't really know well?  I don't and I don't blame her for not doing so.  First off nobody wants to send a "bad" pic so you gotta get up from what you're doing and go take a pic for Mr. or Mrs. Random half decent looking person you just met....Naw

And LDJ you trying too hard.  You assumed because she has facebook or Twitter that she has 1,000 of pics and update it all the time.  Last time I checked you can make your profile private and can basically control who sees it.  Not every chick has thousands of pics.  Are you going to say because she has a life and friends like every other human that she and other women shouldn't post some pics on facebook?  Have you considered that her pics might be her actually doing stuff and not "mirror" or "club" pics?  You made alot of assumptions my dude.

And that because she uses facebook she has to send pics to every man that requests?  I don't see the logic in that at all.

You can't be serious.  

laugh.gif

true but how many said family pics are their really and your a guy.. im saying chics... lets say it is for something like a b/f iuno a sexy pic how isnt email or a cell pic not faster and more excusive... and if its something like you said a fishing trip i seriously doubt ppl are making that an exclusive pic or dont want everyone and they mom to see it.

most so called exclusive and private pics are intented for a single person or a select few of ppl. and a email or a pic send is faster etc.... and as far as chatting yea i agree with that in regards too talking to several ppl at once durr. but something like you graduating or something i would deem for most ppl wouldnt be something so secret that you dont want anyone to see but a selective few..

a video of birth yes... i get that... a video of you in the bedroom pole dancing um really yea thats something exclusive for the family... like i said i would bet money that we could go look at 20 or so random chics pics and a promise you atleast 75% gonna be constant sexy pics etc... then pics of diploma or degree, or posting of str8 A report card... come on man imma give you much more credit to know that..

I would also be willing to bet we would see something illegal such as weed smoke underage drinking etc... before we saw that oh so exclusive pic for the family of graduating college or employee of the month plaque...

She def. isn't the typical female but I don't think it's fair to say the typical female wants to send a pic of themselves 2 days after she met you but you can't call her phone to say hey.

In all seriousness please quote the part that implied I can't live without twitter. I used that as an example cuz my FB is private and nothing too personal is on there. A few party pics and the school I attended. I think I even hid my albums. Only reason i still have it is cuz of a NTr who refuses to embrace twitter (AJ
laugh.gif
) and my brother and his kids who i only see maybe once a year. My first twitter account was private but I made it public cuz it's more fun that way.

I just don't see what I could have said that made you think I couldn't be without either. I'm olde enough to remember life before both too so you can miss me with that.

because you stated i cant control and help that i have twitter... so thats what gave me the impression.. i took that as meaning i cant control and help i have twitter how else was i suppose to take it

Originally Posted by Wade187

I guess the real question you have to ask yourself is why you feel that is too personal for them to ask. They have asked and received your number, yet you aren't comfortable with the thought of them asking you for a pic. Not because of the basis of what their asking, but because they simply feel it's ok to ask. Imma have to go with dude who said your given your number out too easy if this is the case, no way you should feel comfortable giving your number out to someone who would make you feel uncomfortable over something so petty imo. Your pics as stated out are there for the world to see so to speak, but you choose who has the access to communicate with you. Maybe you should take that a little more serious and choose more wisely. 
Well said, everything especially the underlined parts. 

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by LDJ

You can't be serious.  

laugh.gif

true but how many said family pics are their really and your a guy.. im saying chics... lets say it is for something like a b/f iuno a sexy pic how isnt email or a cell pic not faster and more excusive... and if its something like you said a fishing trip i seriously doubt ppl are making that an exclusive pic or dont want everyone and they mom to see it.

most so called exclusive and private pics are intented for a single person or a select few of ppl. and a email or a pic send is faster etc.... and as far as chatting yea i agree with that in regards too talking to several ppl at once durr. but something like you graduating or something i would deem for most ppl wouldnt be something so secret that you dont want anyone to see but a selective few..

a video of birth yes... i get that... a video of you in the bedroom pole dancing um really yea thats something exclusive for the family... like i said i would bet money that we could go look at 20 or so random chics pics and a promise you atleast 75% gonna be constant sexy pics etc... then pics of diploma or degree, or posting of str8 A report card... come on man imma give you much more credit to know that..

I would also be willing to bet we would see something illegal such as weed smoke underage drinking etc... before we saw that oh so exclusive pic for the family of graduating college or employee of the month plaque...

I'm not even sure what you are talking about anymore. 

Originally Posted by yngSIMBA

laugh.gif
 @ these guys breaking down sending pics into a fine science.. doin way too much..
She clearly stated when she meets a new guy, they too often want pics right away.. which is weird..

If you "forget what she looks like" why not just go out or something, you obviously thought they were good looking tryna get the number.. 

Yea because ALL bookings happen in day light and while sober. And every girl a man books he really wants to be seen in public with her.

I'm 25. I have no idea how many tagged pics there are of me but I'm pretty sure all that surf is hidden and now you can only see my profile pic which for months has been a joke of the earthquake over the summer just chz I'm not on like that. I don't give my number out that often. I've gotten so much better at saying no. I used to be bad at it.

I give my number out most of time (I've done it just do they'll go away before) to be to know him. If he made me uncomfortable the. I wouldn't have done so. I fully acknowledge its petty but it's how I feel so it is what it is.

LDJ I never said I can't control my social networks just what's done with the pics i put on them. Same here. I know there are folders of the women on this board. It's weird but I can't control that. We posted the pics and someone saved them.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by yngSIMBA

laugh.gif
 @ these guys breaking down sending pics into a fine science.. doin way too much..
She clearly stated when she meets a new guy, they too often want pics right away.. which is weird..

If you "forget what she looks like" why not just go out or something, you obviously thought they were good looking tryna get the number.. 

Yea because ALL bookings happen in day light and while sober. And every girl a man books he really wants to be seen in public with her.
I agree I think most of them dont remember and want to make sure they are talking to the right girl..
But mouse already said how she met him and it wasnt like that.

thats those "younger" guys or some Drake song lyric quoting lames.  The only pics I would ever request are "skin" joints if we just met.  And thats really just to see if she will do it so I know what type of chick she is.

If its turned you off then consider it a blessing in disguise.  I can't see an adult male thats about his business needing pics after you just met.  Sounds like some New Boyz type stuff
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Peep Game

thats those "younger" guys or some Drake song lyric quoting lames.  The only pics I would ever request are "skin" joints if we just met.  And thats really just to see if she will do it so I know what type of chick she is.

If its turned you off then consider it a blessing in disguise.  I can't see an adult male thats about his business needing pics after you just met.  Sounds like some New Boyz type stuff
laugh.gif

I admire your dedication to the Drake hate
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Hey, I only try to tell the truth based on twitter, youtube comments, and seeing it unfold in real-life
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Antidope

Cause when you pull more than 1 number in a certain time frame you need pics to be reminded of which one it is. I've sen people use it for bragging rights too or t remind themselves of  why they're trying to get at you. Those are what I would consider the top 3 reasons

this, they tend to send em without being asked tho

Back
Top Bottom