Guys why?

What is this thing some of you do when you meet a girl and within a day or two you ask her to send you a picture? Not even a naked one but just a regular picture of herself. I find it creepy and extremely annoying when this happens. I say no and they immediately say "not a naked one" as if that makes a difference. I don't want any type of picture of me in some guy I just met phone. It's turned me off from a few guys lately.

Cause when you pull more than 1 number in a certain time frame you need pics to be reminded of which one it is. I've sen people use it for bragging rights too or t remind themselves of  why they're trying to get at you. Those are what I would consider the top 3 reasons

Non-naked pics (never that
laugh.gif
) I'm assuming so he can refresh his memory of what you look like or show off to his
boys on the new girl he is talking to 

Originally Posted by Antidope

Cause when you pull more than 1 number in a certain time frame you need pics to be reminded of which one it is. I've sen people use it for bragging rights too
This is probably a reason

Maybe he found you attractive and wants to see a picture of you.
Maybe he likes to save pictures to his contact list.
Maybe he wants to show his boys the cute chick he met the other day.

No offense op, but a lot of girls need to get over themselves.

Can't really pin a specific reason as to why, some do it for bragging rights, some may actually like you that much that they want to remind themselves of you with your picture whenever they feel nessesary...as a guy when I've liked a girl I dated a lot, I found myself stalking their MySpace like no other, without even wanting to....not that they'll ever find out though, some may also be doing it as a conversation ice breaker.

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

Maybe he found you attractive and wants to see a picture of you.
Maybe he likes to save pictures to his contact list.
Maybe he wants to show his boys the cute chick he met the other day.

No offense op, but a lot of girls need to get over themselves.
Seriously 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

What is this thing some of you do when you meet a girl and within a day or two you ask her to send you a picture? Not even a naked one but just a regular picture of herself. I find it creepy and extremely annoying when this happens. I say no and they immediately say "not a naked one" as if that makes a difference. I don't want any type of picture of me in some guy I just met phone. It's turned me off from a few guys lately.

i hear girls say this all the time (not to me) yet they have twiter etc facebook etc... pics online for all to see even ppl you dont know. and half of them are damn near naked.... word to typical bathroom pics.

Clearly anyone can save any pic they see online. I'm not tripping off that but to ask for a pic the day after we met has always creeped me out. Almost like they're getting to familiar to soon.

I am with you Minny, it does seems out of place and creepy. But it is even funnier how "trained" girls are these days, some just send pics without you even asking. This was some years ago, some girl randomly sent me some boy-shorted pictures, I never responded to it though.
Her: Did you get my picture
Me: Yea, what about it
Her: Why didn't you say anything?
Me: What do you want me to say?
Her: Why are you so difficult.

My point being is yall love being in a position to fish for compliments so don't fake. Not all of you though.
Originally Posted by ksteezy

Can't really pin a specific reason as to why, some do it for bragging rights, some may actually like you that much that they want to remind themselves of you with your picture whenever they feel nessesary...as a guy when I've liked a girl I dated a lot, I found myself stalking their MySpace like no other, without even wanting to....not that they'll ever find out though, some may also be doing it as a conversation ice breaker.
tired.gif
 @ Everything

Originally Posted by MonStar1

thats those "younger" guys or some lames.  The only pics I would ever request are "skin" joints if we just met.  And thats really just to see if she will do it so I know what type of chick she is.

If its turned you off then consider it a blessing in disguise.  I can't see an adult male thats about his business needing pics after you just met.  Sounds like some New Boyz type stuff 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 @ Skin joints

thats those "younger" guys or some lames.  The only pics I would ever request are "skin" joints if we just met.  And thats really just to see if she will do it so I know what type of chick she is.

If its turned you off then consider it a blessing in disguise.  I can't see an adult male thats about his business needing pics after you just met.  Sounds like some New Boyz type stuff
laugh.gif

Last time I asked a girl for a picture was about after a week after we met in the club. We had a decent text convo going and I wanted to be reminded of how fine she was. I said "you should send me a pic", she replied "you first". I sent one and she sent one. No big deal.

Back
Top Bottom