Gymkhana 5: San Francisco

pimp.gif

man i never seen anyone drift or be interested in drifting before the fast and furious series started dropping.

Lol every time I come from the east bay, and take the Fremont exit off the bridge, I imagined that off ramp being a great place to drift. Dope video.

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

How much did they pay to have all those sections of the city, specially the bay bridge, closed down?

I wonder if it coincided with one of the bridges being shut down for construction. It happens every so often during a holiday when the city fixes things and I wonder if DC Shoes just got a permit to shoot on that same day. Would be cool if they had a behind the scenes video though.

laugh.gif
@ me and all my San Franciscans fighting over to post this.

This is sick though...SF
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Gotta love living in San Francisco. Anyone know when this was filmed? The streets look so empty as if he was driving in the SF RUSH video game.

Originally Posted by syxth element

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Gotta love living in San Francisco. Anyone know when this was filmed? The streets look so empty as if he was driving in the SF RUSH video game.

It's just the way it was edited. They probably did it in a couple of days but this is a guys video of when they did the shoot downtown and there were tons of cars and people around:

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

Originally Posted by syxth element

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

It's just the way it was edited. They probably did it in a couple of days but this is a guys video of when they did the shoot downtown and there were tons of cars and people around:

Nice. They did have a ton of Go Pros filming so they must have had a ton of camera angles to edit from.

I was looking forward to him ripping through down Lombard Street.
laugh.gif
Amazing driving skills.
pimp.gif

That was just incredible, homie is an insane driver.... GoPros are the isssshhh

Back
Top Bottom