H&M left the sensor on my damn hoody. Yes, I'm Mad!

Find a magnet, most kinds will do. Attach it to the big part, on the back. Pull the pin out. Voila.

Originally Posted by i3allistic

crack it open with a flat head screwdriver ...aint hard ...
careful though...dont they have ink?
laugh.gif

i know mine did
smh.gif

Originally Posted by wanksta23

Originally Posted by i3allistic

crack it open with a flat head screwdriver ...aint hard ...
careful though...dont they have ink?
laugh.gif

i know mine did
smh.gif
if its an ink one, stick it in the freezer for an hour or two then pop it off, the ink will freeze......

The ones with ink have the warning labels on it, no matter what.

All you need is a thick rubber band. Step your game up.

I dont think those kind have ink.....Whenever i get that kind I usually lay it on hard flat surface and bang it with a hammer a few times....breaks rightapart.

If they look like the one posted above I believe you can just twist the +@!@ out of it and it eventually pops off. Or you can use the hammer method.

Bro, just grab two pairs of pliers or something grab both sides (the piece on the inside and the piece on the outside) and just go to town. Pull and twist(pause) it'll eventually come apart.

great job guys - you just taught this fool how to get away with theft... how was this not locked already like the 15 other threads we get like this everymonth?

Those dont have ink. Get pliers, hold on to the big piece, use the plier to grip on the round piece and constantly bend/pull the round piece off. The pinattached to the round piece will eventually get thinned from the bending and will come right off. It will not damage the clothing only if you hold on to thebig piece and the plier unto the round piece.

I worked at H&M before, if it alarms, no one will stop you unless theres security at the door. Staff isn't really required to do that (they couldcareless to be honest). Its the cashier's fault for not removing the sensor, but your fault also for not going back after it rung and it caused you allthis hasstle.

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

great job guys - you just taught this fool how to get away with theft... how was this not locked already like the 15 other threads we get like this every month?
You swear like dudes boutta start rollin' into Macy's with a whole toolbox stuffed in their pants.

Don't try cracking it open because some of them have ink inside of it that will mark the clothing.

yo burn a match on the small plastic part til it gets soft enough to bent then pull the sides off and snap it apart....

i dont know how i was taught this

still can't figure why you didn;t just go back and have them remove it..... assuming you didn;t steal it

Originally Posted by eye see soles

Originally Posted by piczon1983

eye see soles wrote:

shabooyah1124 wrote:

Just bring it in with the receipt.
I'd have to get back on the metro which I don't have the intention of doing in the next week or so.

FMH.

How long is the ride to the store on the metro? Can you ask someone to drive you back? and is it one of those ink sensors, if it is dont mess with it. Might
pop on you and ruin ur stuff

40 minute ride + 15 minute walk.

I'd rather ruin the hoody (nah, not really, been wanting this for a minute) than take that trek again.

Suck it up and take the metro.

Back
Top Bottom