H1N1 FLU........UPDATE : Flu may be less potent than first feared (pg 32)

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

Good news yall

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/med_swine_flu
I am in shock and awe
laugh.gif

I told you all... Don't fear that the sky is falling without actually looking up.

i cant believe you guys believed it was actually bad
i posted in another thread that i had talked to my ap bio teacher and he said it was nothing serious

some nter even pmed me saying that he was taking care of his son b/c he thought that people with swine flu would die 24hrs after
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by The Minister

Originally Posted by nnarum

I told you all... Don't fear that the sky is falling without actually looking up.

pimp.gif

watch now its gonna mutate to i am legend
Dude jinxed it.
laugh.gif

Naw foreel though, I'm happy that it's less potent than we first believed, I'm still waiting until they fully contain it and eradicate it.

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

people going crazy over this... realize that you probably have more chance of getting killed driving home than you will be from swine flu......
You have a greater chance of dying from regular flu than the swine flu. Tens of thousands of people in America die from the flu every year. Oneperson has died in America, and it wasn't even an American.

yet people will still be buying flu medication.. $$$$$$$$$$$ to be made... my local pharmacy had gone through 1 box of this flu prescription med in one yearprior to this episode.. in the past week alone, 11 boxes worth was sold. now you tell me whos benefiting.

of course its the seasonal flu.. People thought it was like a damn nuclear bomb.. Iv been telling that to everyone and they would not believe me

I didn't really pay attention to the West Nile and Bird flu, but were people going crazy like they were with the H1N1 flu?

One of the high schools in my area got shut down because of this...even on the news the reporters say all the cases in the US have been mild cases...i reallydont think it's that serious. Too much hype.

Back
Top Bottom