H1N1 FLU........UPDATE : Flu may be less potent than first feared (pg 32)

laugh.gif
I can't believe people fall for this +#@@.

Quit listening to the media. A catchy name and a few deaths is all that's needed to generate mass hysteria from the media.

never fell for this, why were people getting all worked up in the first place?
people are too scared, damn

Only scary for me as I have 2 15mos old daughters, especially after hearing about the infant dying in texas.

Originally Posted by TheWindScar31

Only scary for me as I have 2 15mos old daughters, especially after hearing about the infant dying in texas.

I was at first too, my nephews are the same age as the kid who died in Texas, but he was actually Mexican and brought here after he got the flu in Mexico.

If the government mandates a series of flu shots this fall - so far they are only "recommending" the shots - you can expect to get a dose ofthimerosal (mercury), formaldehyde, detergent, MF-59 (an oil-based adjuvant), and other toxins.

Incidentally, if you believe the government will not kidnap you at gunpoint and lock you in a concentration camp and possibly force you to take thesetoxins, check out Executive Order 13295 of April 4, 2003. It states that thegovernment has the authority to establish "regulations providing for the apprehension, detention, or conditional release of individuals to prevent theintroduction, transmission, or spread of suspected communicable diseases," including diseases at that time "not yet isolated or named."

Of course, the government will decide if you have a deadly disease or not.

Read more...........................

Back
Top Bottom