Had the pleasure to meet Lebron James Vol. Most hated person

I met Lebron James. For the brief time I was with him he seemed really cool. He actually went out his way to come over and give me a hand shake. That was after I hit him with the "How you doing my brotha?" 
laugh.gif

Almost forgot to post the pic. It came out kind of blurry though.

I met Lebron James. For the brief time I was with him he seemed really cool. He actually went out his way to come over and give me a hand shake. That was after I hit him with the "How you doing my brotha?" 
laugh.gif

Almost forgot to post the pic. It came out kind of blurry though.

Too bad you are going to wake up tomorrow and have the same life and personal problems you had before you met him today while he continues to live the way he wants to live and do thing the things that he wants to do.

Too bad you are going to wake up tomorrow and have the same life and personal problems you had before you met him today while he continues to live the way he wants to live and do thing the things that he wants to do.

Originally Posted by Storm2006

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Good execution
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
frown.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Good execution
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
frown.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ballislife32688

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Damn 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Damn 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JPioneer

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Damn 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
cold

hjahhaha cold

hjahhaha cold

Originally Posted by JPioneer

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Damn 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
cold

truth be told im sure he was a nice guy, but this is probably what he been advised to do by his pr ppl. To this day you are the first person I heard say something in that manner. I met the dude before and several friends and all concluded jerk.

Back
Top Bottom