Halle Berry Ordered to Pay $20K A Month In Child Support! (Victory for Men)

pimp.gif

victory for who?

child grows up with one parent... bet the kid would rather that double love at home instead of that check.

If my math is correct and he is lucky enough to get it till she is 18 with her being 4 now at 20k a month he's gonna end up with like 3.36 mil in total

I don't understand this..How is this dude getting child support when she just took him to court for not being a good parent?..Dude was supposedly using racial slurs around her, and was threatening the nanny and doin other crazy stuff..Judge ordered him to be in anger management and to parenting classes..On top of the fact Halle is trying to take their kid and move to Paris..So how is this guy getting any money at all?..Celebrities are weird..

^ Thats why you watch who seed you take in, I remember she was on oprah talkin how much sex she had to get pregnant
She wanted to have this mans child so bad and she didnt even know him,you dont just wake up one day and start using racial slurs.
All she saw was a pretty face and her ovaries were ready.
Halle is such a beautiful person but she is so messed up inside, she shouldnt move to paris.

I hate women who bring men around their kids all willy nilly.

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

^ Thats why you watch who seed you take in, I remember she was on oprah talkin how much sex she had to get pregnant
She wanted to have this mans child so bad and she didnt even know him,you dont just wake up one day and start using racial slurs.
All she saw was a pretty face and her ovaries were ready.
Halle is such a beautiful person but she is so messed up inside, she shouldnt move to paris.

I hate women who bring men around their kids all willy nilly.
I'd high five you if you were near by.
My friend who was and still is unprepared to support a child wanted one. Got pregnant. Now she pretty much hates the child's father. Can't really go anywhere due to school and taking care of her daughter. She's not miserable but its one of those things where she still complains like she didn't lay down and allow it to happen.

i feel bad

that guy who knocked her up seems to be a real jerk and i could see him being mean to the little girl

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

i feel bad

that guy who knocked her up seems to be a real jerk and i could see him being mean to the little girl

I dont see it, that lil girl seems infatuated with him, I just think he hates halle 
gabriel-aubry-nahla-zoo-fun.jpg

gabriel-aubry-nahla.jpg

He is a gold digger though 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by dyyhard

how ya'll know so much about Halle Berry's life? 
eek.gif

It's very important to know everything about the person you plan to spend the rest of your life with..#stalker

laugh.gif
Crazy how ppl get so in to celeb's lives.

Makes sense from a legal stand point that the judge ordered Halley to pay child support. She's the bread winner by far. Not to mention that whole move to Paris while dating another dude wasn't going to fly easily.

Originally Posted by casekicks

I don't understand this..How is this dude getting child support when she just took him to court for not being a good parent?..Dude was supposedly using racial slurs around her, and was threatening the nanny and doin other crazy stuff..Judge ordered him to be in anger management and to parenting classes..On top of the fact Halle is trying to take their kid and move to Paris..So how is this guy getting any money at all?..Celebrities are weird..

Damn this woman has he worst luck with finding the right man ever. Every time I hat about her relationship its always her dude is doing her sort or some %#$!. Now she getting hit with racial slurs?
30t6p3b.gif
I feel bad for her. Maybe she doesn't know how to choose or something...

Didnt she have daddy issues that became baby daddy issues? Overall if the man is a good father thats all that matters.

Back
Top Bottom