Halo 4 Thread| The Pit Returns Aug.20

quick question. im picking it up at my best buys midnight release and going to my brothers house to play it first. Is it going to be like EA sports games where if we play online with his xbox i won't be able to play online with my xbox when i take it back home? I dont want to have to purchase a new online pass for $10 if thats the case.

Nah, thats more of an EA thing.

Hold on wait... what?

If you buy a game from EA you have to pay $10 everytime you sign onto Xbox Live or is it $10 everytime you try to play on someone else's Xbox.
The second one. EA now makes you buy an online pass to play their games thats registered to gamertags, so if you went to your friends house and tried to play madden online with his gamertag you wouldnt be able too.

quick question. im picking it up at my best buys midnight release and going to my brothers house to play it first. Is it going to be like EA sports games where if we play online with his xbox i won't be able to play online with my xbox when i take it back home? I dont want to have to purchase a new online pass for $10 if thats the case.

Nah, thats more of an EA thing.

Hold on wait... what?

If you buy a game from EA you have to pay $10 everytime you sign onto Xbox Live or is it $10 everytime you try to play on someone else's Xbox.

The second one. EA now makes you buy an online pass to play their games thats registered to gamertags, so if you went to your friends house and tried to play madden online with his gamertag you wouldnt be able too.

That's a damn shame bruh.

Before we know it one game is going to cost almost as much as the console that we're playing it on when it's all said and done and we purchase new maps, DLC, and these online passes :smh:

These companies are just trying to squeeze us out of as much money as they can :smh:

MY GAMEPLAY HAS SLOWED DOWN A BIT APPARENTLY MLG PROS ARE PLAYING NOW.

POPULATION HAS GROWN FROM 600 YESTERDAY TO AROUND 3300 TODAY.

THERE'S BEEN A COUPLE GLITCHES BUT 343 HAS RELEASED A PATCH JUST NOW.

GOT A COUPLE VIDEOS UPLOADING TO YOUTUBE RIGHT NOW.

I STILL CAN'T DECIDE WHICH IS THE BETTER GUN, THE DMR OR THE BR. THEY ARE BOTH EQUALLY GOOD. 343 DID A GREAT JOB OF BALANCING. IF YOU TRY AND STICK WITH ONE GUN YOU WILL BE TERRIBLE AT THIS GAME BECAUSE THE GUN OF CHOICE IS REALLY MAP AND SITUATIONAL. I'VE LEARNED THAT TRYING TO USE THE BR ON A MAP LIKE COMPLEX = FAIL. THE BR SUCKS ON THAT MAP. WHEREAS, THE DMR SUCKS ON A MAP LIKE HAVEN.

HAVEN WILL BE THE GUARDIAN OF THIS GAME. IT PLAYS SO WELL.

just preordered halo 4 on newegg.com for 47.99

they got a promo code for $12 off preorders again. It expires 11/4

code: EMCJJNH48

Last edited:
COUPLE VIDEOS I MADE

THERE WAS A GLITCH LATER ON IN THIS GAME WHERE I COULDN'T CHOOSE MY LOADOUTS. HOPE THAT IS FIXED BEFORE LAUNCHED.

Last edited:
I love Halo. I never really got into Reach. I was great at Halo 3 and seems like im gunna have to dump COD BO2 for Halo4. Cant wait to play and join my old Halo team again. ive been watching youtube vids and it looks great. also i have been stacking up on doubleXP from doritos chips and DEW soda.

Wait...when you send out your hologram the enemy can initiate an assassination on it before it disappears?

It is a good idea to become good at using both the DMR and the BR. I think the BR wins out since it can be useful even against an assault rifle at close range whereas no matter how good you are with a DMR you have no chance in a close range fight versus an assault rifle.

Wait...when you send out your hologram the enemy can initiate an assassination on it before it disappears?

YEA THEY CAN. HOLOGRAM IS ACTUALLY PRETTY USEFUL IN THIS GAME. IT SHOWS UP ON THE ENEMY RADAR AS A RED DOT AS WELL. FOOLED ME A FEW TIMES.

Can someone explain to me the whole ranking thing? In this game they're not going to have the classic 1-50 displayed?

Halo 4 Banning users??

343 Industries have posted a notice on Twitter, for those who are playing Halo 4 early, that a technical glitch is causing players to be banned across Xbox Live.

People affected by the ban not only include people who have gained access to the game legally. 343 Industries along with Microsoft are working on fixing the problem as we speak.

Some folks playing Halo 4 today were banned in-game on accident. Technical glitch. Were working on the fix and so sorry for the error, read a tweet on the official Halo Waypoint Twitter feed.

For some reason I always imagined you yelling like I hear in my head when I read your posts. :lol: SRS tho

^ thanks for that vid, looks like imma be using promethean vision

also heard the light rifle is really good

Back
Top Bottom