Halo: Reach - 9.14.2010... thoughts?

Best game in arena mode so far... Did my best Roy Halladay impression.
nzf8qt.jpg

Originally Posted by swendro88

i don't think it was mentioned in the thread but did anyone notice:

51054.jpg

=

jamie-hector_1442541c.jpg

peeped that half way thru the game...but I hated Emile. Not really just wished he used more than a shotgun.

Originally Posted by swendro88

i don't think it was mentioned in the thread but did anyone notice:

51054.jpg

=

jamie-hector_1442541c.jpg

peeped that half way thru the game...but I hated Emile. Not really just wished he used more than a shotgun.

Dudes using Invisible Perk pisses me off. Sitting around with their back against the wall until they see enemies on their radar, press perk, their enemy radar starts going crazy, they turn invisible, follow them around, assassinate.
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Wild lame.

New maps are needed. Dudes will get a 3-2 lead and go to 2nd level of Zealot and just sit there.
indifferent.gif
This game frustrates the hell out of me.

Dudes using Invisible Perk pisses me off. Sitting around with their back against the wall until they see enemies on their radar, press perk, their enemy radar starts going crazy, they turn invisible, follow them around, assassinate.
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Wild lame.

New maps are needed. Dudes will get a 3-2 lead and go to 2nd level of Zealot and just sit there.
indifferent.gif

im glad they added swat playlist, thats all i play but anyone notice that headshots are hard now? i dont know if its just me but all day today ive been up close hitting dudes in the head and they wont die. a couple times i shot them 2-3 times up close then they killed me.

im glad they added swat playlist, thats all i play but anyone notice that headshots are hard now? i dont know if its just me but all day today ive been up close hitting dudes in the head and they wont die. a couple times i shot them 2-3 times up close then they killed me.

would any of you guys be interested in running some 4v4 MLG lobbies in custom games before MLG comes out? It will help us get used to the timing of weapons and call out's etc. It's good to take a break from arena

would any of you guys be interested in running some 4v4 MLG lobbies in custom games before MLG comes out? It will help us get used to the timing of weapons and call out's etc. It's good to take a break from arena

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

indifferent.gif
roll.gif

who does that? zealot is the worst map so ugly and boring.

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

indifferent.gif
roll.gif

who does that? zealot is the worst map so ugly and boring.

I'm just upset that your Spartan allies do next to nothing to help you.

Other than take enemy fire from time to time.

I'm just upset that your Spartan allies do next to nothing to help you.

Other than take enemy fire from time to time.

Originally Posted by WiLLMaTiC

GT: TEPHL0N

Originally Posted by WiLLMaTiC

GT: TEPHL0N

Back
Top Bottom