Halo: Reach - 9.14.2010... thoughts?

I don't understand why the matchmaking isn't divided into specific categories like in Halo 3. I'm tired of searching team slayer and being forced to play SWAT or Snipers. If people love SWAT, provide Team SWAT for them. If they want to play Snipers, Team Snipers. /rant

I don't understand why the matchmaking isn't divided into specific categories like in Halo 3. I'm tired of searching team slayer and being forced to play SWAT or Snipers. If people love SWAT, provide Team SWAT for them. If they want to play Snipers, Team Snipers. /rant

Originally Posted by Lunchbox

when are they putting the mlg playlist or atleast sniper playlist
MLG gametype v1 is already out but only for custom games, there wont be an actual playlist for awhile

MLG gametype v1 is already out but only for custom games, there wont be an actual playlist for awhile

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

frown.gif
 Im tired of people camping with radars

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

frown.gif
 Im tired of people camping with radars

Originally Posted by iLLest

THIS IS SOME BULL ###$. I just beat levels 5 and 6 on Lengendary and I got 60 credit for each!?! No commendation Bonus or NOTHING. I DON'T GET IT. When I go to the main menu I press resume Campaign. Then after each level it takes me back to the credits screen and shows 60 and makes me choose the next level then mission start. I AM A HEATED MAD DOGGY.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Makes no god damn sense.

iLLest!

You got the credits, you just didn't see them be counted. After you complete a level 6, then proceed to level 7 and then exit, only the credits you earned from level 7 will appear on the credits screen, the ones you earned for completing level 6 have been counted in automatically inbetween the levels so you can't see them appear on the credits screen. I don't know why they made it this way, I love watching the credits screen and the rank line fill up.

Originally Posted by iLLest

THIS IS SOME BULL ###$. I just beat levels 5 and 6 on Lengendary and I got 60 credit for each!?! No commendation Bonus or NOTHING. I DON'T GET IT. When I go to the main menu I press resume Campaign. Then after each level it takes me back to the credits screen and shows 60 and makes me choose the next level then mission start. I AM A HEATED MAD DOGGY.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Makes no god damn sense.

iLLest!

You got the credits, you just didn't see them be counted. After you complete a level 6, then proceed to level 7 and then exit, only the credits you earned from level 7 will appear on the credits screen, the ones you earned for completing level 6 have been counted in automatically inbetween the levels so you can't see them appear on the credits screen. I don't know why they made it this way, I love watching the credits screen and the rank line fill up.

I'm disappointed in the removal of "pro" gametypes in arena. I understand they want to push the armor abilities but they didn't have to completely take them out. No voting on Area is also a fail. Bungie better fix this season 3.

gamertag: Vicsi3luedevil

I'm disappointed in the removal of "pro" gametypes in arena. I understand they want to push the armor abilities but they didn't have to completely take them out. No voting on Area is also a fail. Bungie better fix this season 3.

gamertag: Vicsi3luedevil

i don't think it was mentioned in the thread but did anyone notice:

51054.jpg

=

jamie-hector_1442541c.jpg

i don't think it was mentioned in the thread but did anyone notice:

51054.jpg

=

jamie-hector_1442541c.jpg

Back
Top Bottom