Hand sweat unappreciation. VOL.I AINT NERVOUS SON!

So I got that one problem where my hands be sweatin like crazy.
Forreal, it ain't even that I'm nervous or nothin. Sometimes I just be sitting on the computer and my hands get clammy and sweaty as hell.
Happens with my feet too, once the socks come off its a wrap. They be sweatin like crazy too.

I know some of ya'll other cats got the same problem. Ya'll just be ignorin it? Or is there somethin to help this deadly disease of mine.

It ain't life threating, it's just a hassle when I gotta shake hands with somebody and they look at me after touching my sweaty *%$ hands, thinkin Imnervous or somethin.(Word toJob Interviews). Anddd when I meet me a new female friend, and I can't even hold hands with her.
tired.gif

Man i was just thinkin that sittin here at work, my hands are all clammy even after i just washed them.
smh.gif

Yeah, sometime when I think I might have to shake someone's hand, I wipe my hands on my pants as they approach just in case. Sweaty Palms FTL.

Im on the opposite side, my palms NEVER sweat. Usually they are dry to the point that it looks unhealthy. I need to put some cream on them at least 3 times aday, so they can look pretty normal.

It can have also a bad side, as I need to lick my fingers all the time to get some grip on the ball when I play.
grin.gif

I know its dirty, but what can I do?

Man my hands get pretty sweaty sometimes. And you're right most of the time im not nervous at all. They aren't super bad but if I shake someones handor hold a girls hand then im always a little self conscious that they are gonna think im some sort of weirdo

Originally Posted by keepitgully

Happens with my feet too, once the socks come off its a wrap. They be sweatin like crazy too.
From time to time, I get this. Grosses me out
sick.gif

I used to have hydrohidrosis. Suffered from it for years. It was affecting my whole life style. long story short I had surgery last summer to get rid of it.now it seems like I sweat more under my arms and on my back more now..the surgery was not that easy either. it took me around 2-3wks to recover. just myinsight.

Back
Top Bottom