Hand sweat unappreciation. VOL.I AINT NERVOUS SON!

Happens to me sometimes. I hate getting the Xbox controller after someone just got done playing and it's all hot and sweaty
smh.gif

Edit: Usually they get sweaty during basketball. Then I need some chalk or something.

I have the same problem,too
hands are sweating right now

I only get that while playing INTENSE games on the ps3/360.

I used to get it when I was nervous/stressed, but it doesn't happen anymore.

Originally Posted by midsOleGone

I used to have hydrohidrosis. Suffered from it for years. It was affecting my whole life style. long story short I had surgery last summer to get rid of it. now it seems like I sweat more under my arms and on my back more now..the surgery was not that easy either. it took me around 2-3wks to recover. just my insight.
damn, i read thats a risky surgery, and it doesnt cure the problem 100% of the time. It even makes you sweat in more place, just like yourexperiencing

mine use to be like that in HS.

i was in english class and i anwsered a question correctly, and the teacher, who was an old lady said "gimmie a high five"

i gave her one and she said

"eeewww, your hands are sweaty. y are your hands sweating?"

smh.gif

i got it bad too, im never nervous and they just sweat like crazy. I hate it but im used to it so i dont care anymore.

[color= rgb(204, 153, 0)]Mine sweat hellas too, don't let a game of madden or something go down to thewire, cuz ima need a napkin.[/color]

Originally Posted by ady2glude707

Originally Posted by midsOleGone

I used to have hydrohidrosis. Suffered from it for years. It was affecting my whole life style. long story short I had surgery last summer to get rid of it. now it seems like I sweat more under my arms and on my back more now..the surgery was not that easy either. it took me around 2-3wks to recover. just my insight.
damn, i read thats a risky surgery, and it doesnt cure the problem 100% of the time. It even makes you sweat in more place, just like your experiencing

but my hands are completely dry now. I would rather sweat on my back n arms then on on my hands any day! People just dont kno the embarrassment especially withthe females..

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

Its called hyperhidrosis. I only get sweaty palms when playing xbox.

Has anyone got treated for it? It's killing me while looking for a job. I shake peoples hand and get the
alien.gif

Back
Top Bottom