HANDS DOWN THEE worst movie ever made!

meet-spartans-poster.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
at Troll 2.

Isn't that DBZ movie that they came out with recently reeallyyy terrible? I haven't peeped it but I've heard some awful things.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FEETure

Wow this thread brings back some funny
laugh.gif
memories of horrid movies, but yall all wrong....turn to sci-fi at any given time of any given day and you will see the worst movie ever....i promise their track record is crazy.

but for the sake of the thread i will go with DINOSHARK
roll.gif
followed closely by shark attack 3
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Syfy originals take the cake
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
So corny.

reading some of these movies you guys are posted aas the worst movie ever made is getting me mad lol

the mist? movie was incredible.

cabin fever? for the budget it was on put on, it accomplished what most horror movies don't these days and thats to be a horror film lol

I was gonna come in here and post Dante's Peak but after peeping White Dog and witnessing a shark taking out a 747 I can't even front.  Dante's Peak deserves an Oscar in EVERY category compared to some of these flicks you guys are posting. 

I just want to know what studio read White Dog's script and said yeah, this could be huge...HUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE!

man some of you guys are crazy with the stuff posted.

Shark attacks plane in Mega shark vs giant octopus

Originally Posted by JinKazama

I just want to know what studio read White Dog's script and said yeah, this could be huge...HUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE!
laugh.gif

from wikipedia:
White Dog
is a 1982 American drama film directed by Samuel Fuller using a screenplay written by Curtis Hanson loosely based on Romain Gary's 1970 novel of the same title. The film depicts the struggle of a dog trainer named Keys (Paul Winfield), who is black, trying to retrain a stray dog found by a young actress (Kristy McNichol), that is a "white dog"—a dog trained to viciously attack any black person. Fuller uses the film as a platform to deliver an antiracist message as it examines the question of whether racism is a treatable problem or an incurable disease.
The film's theatrical release was suppressed in the United States by Paramount Pictures out of concern of negative press after rumors began circulating that the film was racist. It was released internationally in France and the United Kingdom in 1982, and broadcast on various American cable television channels. Its first official American release came in December 2008 when The Criterion Collection released the original uncut film to DVD.

Critics praised the film's hard line look at racism and Fuller's use of melodrama and metaphors to present his argument, and its somewhat disheartening ending that leaves the impression that while racism is learned, it cannot be cured. Reviewers consistently questioned the film's lack of wide release in the United States when it was completed and applauded its belated release by Criterion.

white-dog-uk-quad.jpg

solidsnake wrote:
Cop Land was good! This was disaster....

movie_predator_2.jpg

grin.gif

My brother actually bought me theblu-ray of this for Christmas. I'm glad I didn't get him anything
laugh.gif

We need more trailers and clips as well.

<

props 2 henz on that link to that troll movie im def. watchin that soon "ohhhhhh myyyy gooodddddd!!!!" lmfaoo @ when they first show the goblins in the trailer and that 3rd goblin in the backseat at the :27 mark OMFGG lmfaooo lookin like a paper mache project

"OK YOU WANNA GET ROUGH???"

Originally Posted by EstBeast

Originally Posted by Black Jesus

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

Originally Posted by henz0

http://www.youtube.com/v/NZTlhMN0nVk?f=videos&app=youtube_gdatahttp://www.youtube.com/v/NZTlhMN0nVk?f=videos&app=youtube_gdata

laugh.gif
this #%#! right here is so bad that its funny. I sat through the whole thing high just laughing @ how bad it was

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

omg more trailers please i am dying

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i put this on everything ....this trailor just made me cry it was so funny....dude was like "your dad is gonna try to turn me into a %%!+"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
�������
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
must watch
holy crap what was that?!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif