Hansbrough rocking Under Armour on CBS. Will that cause problems?

At halftime of the Davidson/Kansas game Tyler was interviewed by Craig Kellogg. He was wearing an Under Armour shirt which I believe was given to him by theACC tournament. Is this something that would piss Jordan Brand off? I know Carolina is their premiere school, and I'm sure they are going to have somecampaign next week for UNC. Hell, you know they are going to have something fresh on their feet too. Just wondering. Feel free to disuss

I saw that same interview and thought the same. If your remember, last year they busted out the NC XX2's. Hopefully they will have some fresh kicks thisyear as well. Only if I could get my hands on the Ol' Schools they have been wearing.

i saw the interview, but the only thing i kept thinking is how monotone he is....... but damn dude can play! GO HEELS!! KU GOIN'DOWN!!

Yeah I know they can wear whatever they however, I just wanted to discuss the reaction, possible outcome, etc. This IS a discussion formum/thread and I thoughtI'd talk about something a little different instead OMG PICS OF FAKES.......What Jays go good with my Vick jersey?........Whats your favorite Jordan(48248713330 versions of that), etc.

I remember at MD, Juan Dixon was wearing a Portland Trailblazers hat for some kind of interview which clearly had the reebok logo on it and the marketingoffice was not happy

yea they can wear what they want. the team has to wear jordan brand but the players can wear whatever they want because there not under contract.

did they really wear the 22's last year? i wonder why jb hasn't given UNC some nice 23's this year. the stuff they're wearing right nowisn't that great.

- That was an ACC tournament shirt. Plus, as an amateur athlete, Nike can't (nor would it ever do something so stupid) hold that against Tyler Hansbrough.

- I have no idea why they haven't broken out the XX3's yet, maybe it's a player personal preference because I know I saw Ginyard wearingwork'm's this year, Deon Thompson had on XX2's against Louisville, and TH always wears old schools. So it just might be a personal thing.

Psycho T!!!! I didn't even take notice to the under armour shirt. I think he is much better then Kevin Love. Experts are saying that he will be the averageNBA player. IDK. He plays with determination, aggression and he always hustles. Wish the Knicks had someone like that. lol.

Wasnt a UNC shirt, it was an NCAA shirt with a different sponsor.....much like teams wearing "Final Four Champions" Ts on the court right after theywin it with maybe a RBK logo or whatever. He's in the clear.

Does it matter if he's wearing a paticular shirt? The team is under JB/Nike regardless. Unless the team jerseys had a Under Armour logo on it and theplayers wore their shoes, its shouldn't be a big deal. I'm a Hoya fan anyway lol.

Yeah the regional championship apparel was adidas if i'm not mistaken. I too am looking forward to maybe XX3s for the final 4. The coolest thing i'veseen this year has been 12.5s and XV SEs

Originally Posted by ramel091485

Psycho T!!!! I didn't even take notice to the under armour shirt. I think he is much better then Kevin Love. Experts are saying that he will be the average NBA player. IDK. He plays with determination, aggression and he always hustles. Wish the Knicks had someone like that. lol.
The Knicks already have somebody like that his name is David Lee, Hansbrough probably won't be any better than him.

Originally Posted by ramel091485

Psycho T!!!! I didn't even take notice to the under armour shirt. I think he is much better then Kevin Love. Experts are saying that he will be the average NBA player. IDK. He plays with determination, aggression and he always hustles. Wish the Knicks had someone like that. lol.

David Lee just needs minutes...

Even though the school is under Jordan Brand, the players themselves aren't under a contract, they can wear what they please.

PS-- Go Heels.

Ok I'm aware that players aren't under contract

But would someone from JB send a message down the chain saying Hey, don't let UNC players wear Under Armour on nationally televised interviews. AdvertiseJB clowns! We got a nasty gram from the NFL last year when one of our coaches had Nike Ravens jacket on and was on TV. Talk about picky.

Why did adidas sponsor the regional champs gear? I could've sworn that was something that Nike Elite was on top of. I guess thats what they will do withthe Final Four

Originally Posted by Suge Nike

The Knicks already have somebody like that his name is David Lee, Hansbrough probably won't be any better than him.

wow dude are you serious?! Hansbrough is the #2 all-time scorer in UNC history and is averaging 20+pts 10+boards per game. UNC is not the same team w/outhim. i like David Lee and have ever since his high school days, but c'mon, he is no Tyler Hansbrough. Hansbrough is the only reason UNC is still in thetourney, and i thank the college basketball gods for that!
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom