Hansbrough rocking Under Armour on CBS. Will that cause problems?

I'm just hoping that the UNC teams get the XX3s. So far, it doesn't seem like either team has gotten any, but that can change quickly (and I really,really, hope it does).

Under Armour must have provided them with some stuff over the past few weeks. I was down in NC and caught most of this weeks Roy Williams show, Hansbrough wasrocking a UA backpack on his way to the bus.

All players got that UA shirt from the ACC tourney, and I dont know what reaction this would cause by JB but during warmups we sometimes wear tie dye shirts tomatch the student section and then once the game starts we have to switch back to our Nike warmups cause they get mad at the school... maybe they will justmake sure players are always wearing JB during TV appearances

Ok, from what i've been told, UNC may be getting something when they get down to San Antonio. Lol, if so, i hope they're not the XV SEs or whateverthey are.

If I am not mistaken Under Armor makes under gear for North Carolina because you can purchase it on line. And being from North Carolina and seeing them all thetime I know I have seen them wear it in the past at practice and after games.

At finishline, we had a whole line of tarheel under armor gear. But the players are provided with jordan or nike-licensed compression shorts, shirts, etc...Nowwhat they choose to wear is up to them I assume.

Yeah Under Armour pretty much sponsors every team here at Maryland BUT Basketball. I don't think they will offer Coach Williams as much as Nike pays him.All the guys her like their Nike stuff. Football team misses it too.

I think they put a curse on my school. Ever since Under Armour because the official outfitter for the football team, we've gone crapped out in the last 4seasons. We weren't doing that with Nike!!!

i'd be surprised to see unc get something special for the tourney. last year we saw the XX2s in the elite 8. as i said i would be surprised but its def. apossibility. does anyone have a pic of this?

I was hoping the silver piece would be carolina blue. Can't wait to see what they have on their feet. Hopefully somebody will be wearing some XX3's.

Back
Top Bottom