Happy 11th, NikeTalk.

No more yuku? 
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]

The fitted is copped.  Green underbrim
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Is the money from the fitteds going to a charity or is it to whoever is producing the hats?

No more yuku? 
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]

The fitted is copped.  Green underbrim
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Is the money from the fitteds going to a charity or is it to whoever is producing the hats?

Originally Posted by Method Man

I'd like to point out that ALL of the credit for these caps goes to Rajah.  This project is his baby.  As much as he loves fitteds, and anyone who's caught a glimpse of his collection knows what I'm talking about, there was never a chance that a NT cap would be made UNLESS it met his personal standards. 
Can't recall how many convo's we've had couple years back about the possibilities of getting one done.

Originally Posted by Method Man

I'd like to point out that ALL of the credit for these caps goes to Rajah.  This project is his baby.  As much as he loves fitteds, and anyone who's caught a glimpse of his collection knows what I'm talking about, there was never a chance that a NT cap would be made UNLESS it met his personal standards. 
Can't recall how many convo's we've had couple years back about the possibilities of getting one done.

Happy Bday to NT

Thanks to every one on the staff and also all the rest of the members. NT is the dopest community out there and I honestly can't even imagine how many hours I've spent on this site.

...and that fitted. Copped

Happy Bday to NT

Thanks to every one on the staff and also all the rest of the members. NT is the dopest community out there and I honestly can't even imagine how many hours I've spent on this site.

...and that fitted. Copped

<3 NT! Big thanks to the real OGs and staff for keeping this community alive. Hope I can grab a fitted. Either way, nice job Rajah!

Random memory: one time I sold a pair of kicks to ijapino and it was an honor.

<3 NT! Big thanks to the real OGs and staff for keeping this community alive. Hope I can grab a fitted. Either way, nice job Rajah!

Random memory: one time I sold a pair of kicks to ijapino and it was an honor.

Is there white contrast stitching on the fitted? That would be
30t6p3b.gif

Keep it 100 and have it murdered out. Good choice on the green underbrim.

Shoulda done a snapback tho.

- Young​

Is there white contrast stitching on the fitted? That would be
30t6p3b.gif

Keep it 100 and have it murdered out. Good choice on the green underbrim.

- Young​

Originally Posted by Young Safari

- Young
e6935429e3b831ec5d952e82a08220beb44b67a.gif

happy b-day NT, i'll never leave
pimp.gif

imma pay for my NT fitted EARLY..size 8 joe budden "sup my fitteds too big" steez

Originally Posted by Young Safari

- Young
e6935429e3b831ec5d952e82a08220beb44b67a.gif

happy b-day NT, i'll never leave
pimp.gif

imma pay for my NT fitted EARLY..size 8 joe budden "sup my fitteds too big" steez

Will we have to order the caps from CC or will we have a signup thing going on here?

i think it would be fair to have a sign up sheet so all members who want one can get one

Will we have to order the caps from CC or will we have a signup thing going on here?

i think it would be fair to have a sign up sheet so all members who want one can get one

Back
Top Bottom