Happy 18th Niketalk!

crazy-kid-birthday-gif.gif
2vvlw5w.jpg

HBD NT.
NT has had a surprising impact on my life over the years. The amount of people and things ive experienced thru sneakers which NT was directly responsible for is crazy.

From college and sitting in front of stores, to helping people and getting ooped from online releases, to some of the best presents ive ever recieved thanks to NT SS. Love you NT :lol:

As a kid in the 90s during jordan...penny...barkley...etc...my friends and I liked sneakers , but they didn't have the same interest and fascination as me....it was an obsession that never faded.

When I found this site I remember thinking "whoa there's other people like me lol"
Then as I started looking more and more, especially in those early wdywt posts I was like "holy **** these cats are on a whole other level"

I pretty much grew up visiting here and I've seen a lot of people come and go....i think the main reason this place has sustained amidst the current wave of social media is because of the people.

It's a tight knit group and I'm just glad to have been a part of this community.

Man time flies.
18 years is impressive.

Happy birthday! Been a member since 08 but was lurking for 2 year prior. Found NT after getting into sneakers back in high school and found a video on YouTube of a guy who was talking about Jordans and he made mention of coping Js on eBay and NT. It was a big white guy who, in the video ended up going to a mom and pop store and buying some air Jordans, I believe it was some 1s #neverforget

If any one could find that vid that would for sure be appreciated!

Happy Birthday Niketalk!! This place and the members on it have had such an impact on my life. Many more birthdays and blessings to everyone on here. I love this place. "It's a secret society.....all we ask is trust"

Back
Top Bottom