Happy 50th Birthday to Jean Claude Van Damme

rockband.gif

Originally Posted by kix4kix

I grew up listening to this dudes broken English in some of the greatest action movies to ever be captured on screen. Call me sentimental but I had no idea what I had in the 90's. Jackie, Chuck, Segal, Arnold, AND this dude, it was ridiculous. God bless Jean Claude Van Dammem, and God Bless America.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

I grew up listening to this dudes broken English in some of the greatest action movies to ever be captured on screen. Call me sentimental but I had no idea what I had in the 90's. Jackie, Chuck, Segal, Arnold, AND this dude, it was ridiculous. God bless Jean Claude Van Dammem, and God Bless America.

Same as ery one else...nobody ever did it like him....u saw his movie and once u got out the theater u where punchin and kickin erything u saw

HBD JCVD

His full name is Jean-Claude Camille François Van Varenberg. Thought that was kind of interesting.

His full name is Jean-Claude Camille François Van Varenberg. Thought that was kind of interesting.

Same as ery one else...nobody ever did it like him....u saw his movie and once u got out the theater u where punchin and kickin erything u saw

HBD JCVD

Back
Top Bottom