Happy 9th Anniversary Niketalk!

Nelson C

Staff member
Co-Founder
ab1352b6685aa68ab627f8792f508a957f8dbb8.gif

Wow, what a milestone. Did I ever think it was possible? ....Yes.... Did I think people would enjoy visiting a place where they shared a common interest? Wouldthey enjoy visiting a place where they felt comfortable enough to openly share their differing opinions/ideas without being ridiculed? Would they return to aplace where they could feel confident knowing that the people behind the scenes would always look out for the community's best interests first. YES to allof the above.

My goal was to create a place that felt comfortable, that allowed for a free exchange of ideas, opinions and or course, release dates and pics. To create ahome away from home. This place still feels like home. And it has since December 10th, 1999. Not because I founded it,but because of the people who inhabit it. And a big part of that is due to the work of our staff. Each and everyone of them have been so generous donatingtheir free time to make NT what it is, thanks so much to all of you, even the ones who are Laker fans. A huge thanks to Steez and Rajah for their AMAZING workon the T-shirts, which btw can be purchased thru: store.niketalk.com . Whata great way to represent our community, hopefully their success can spawn future NT apparel.

And of course, thanks to all of our members all over the world. Thanks for visiting and contributing, thanks for staying, thanks for being patient, thanks forhelping each other out, thanks for posts like the creepy people in the background thread, lol. Thanks for allowing us to contribute over $60,000 to charitysince we began running ads. An accomplishment we can all be proud of. I'd like to think you are all proud of your homes, I'm very proud of ours here.

Word, i've learned so much from NT...Much respect to all the members, moderators, and administrators that keep this site going.

Never a dull day on NT.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

third...
pimp.gif

p.s. Happy anniversary NT thanks for all the laughs, info, and everything. I'm glad I could be here for 4 of those 9 years.

I DID IT FOR THE LULZ.

2cpesyf.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NTERS WE DID IT WE MADE IT WHAT IT IS. WE ALL MARRIED TO THIS WEBSITE
pimp.gif

glad im part of this place. seriously spent a hefty portion of my last two years on this place

Back
Top Bottom