HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL JORDAN

wonder what his B-day present will be ?  
laugh.gif
 Happy Birthday MJ

Originally Posted by throwbackmike23

happy b-day MJ, thanks for everything you have done for us and given us over the years......ohhh yeah and fire gentry please

Dude how late are you?  Gentry works with International Jordan Products only.  Ya'll cant blame Gentry anymore for what releases here.  Euro releases only.

Happy Birthday you no good cheap quality money sucker.
pimp.gif

But no matter how da shoes aree I'll never forget watching your games and moves and try to imitate them at the park the next day.

Thanks Mike for all the memories, and giving us all a chance to watch such an amazing talent. For all the times you gave people the inspiration to achieve in anything if they set their mind to it, but at the same time showing that it still takes hard work and dedication to really succeed. Ihave been a fan for a very long time, and the charisma and I'm grateful and fortunate to have watched you play from '85-'03..May you have a Happy Birthday, and again thanks for the memories and most of all for "being Mike".

Yeah, Happy Birthday Mike...QFT what most others have said...

but if you buy the Bobcats...Put someone else in charge...
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

I came to NT today specifically looking for this post.

To the man that inspired me as a kid. I still get that little kid feeling when I watch video of him playing. I saw him and took pics of him this past weekend in Dallas. It was the coolest thing ever. Its like knowing you're about to meet the woman you're going to marry for the first time. I loved it!

Happy Birthday to the man... the legend. The greatest Basketball player of all time.

happy bday mike
thanks for all the heat u inspired 2

maybe we can see u in the 2011 celeb allstar game
eek.gif
 just a though prob never happen tho

Originally Posted by Agent0024

My dad and little bro birthday also.... I love them WAY more than MJ lately
laugh.gif
at lately

MJ is out partying with his profits he made off everyone buying space jam jordans and fusions.

Back
Top Bottom