Happy Easter NT

Joined Dec 29, 2008
didnt see another thread, didnt wanna search, but anyway, to all of those who celebrate easter, I hope you all have a great day doing what you guys do, spending time with the family, going to church and any other traditions you guys do. Its a beautiful day out too, so thats a big plus, so just enjoy the day everybody, Happy Easter.

Joined Feb 18, 2008
jessus has christ resurrected.
Happy Easter y'all...have a good 1.

Joined Nov 20, 2007
What exactly is Easter and why should I care?

Couple other ppl just hit me with this and I don't remember my youth good enough to recall what this is even about.

Joined Oct 7, 2007
Originally Posted by Master Zik

Couple other ppl just hit me with this and I don't remember my youth good enough to recall what this is even about.
Easter Sunday is the day Jesus rose from his tomb after being nailed to the cross on Good Friday. 
But a lot of non religious/non Christian people use it as a day to hunt for plastic eggs with candy in them. 

Happy Easter to everyone.  

Joined Nov 20, 2007
Originally Posted by hella handsome

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Easter Sunday is the day Jesus rose from his tomb after being nailed to the cross on Good Friday. 
But a lot of non religious/non Christian people use it as a day to hunt for plastic eggs with candy in them. 

Happy Easter to everyone.  
Oh okay religious day of remembrance turned commercial holiday. I knew about the Easter egg hunting but wasn't sure that was the gist of it.

Joined Oct 29, 2008
Originally Posted by wanksta23

Happy Easter!

Family Bar-B-Q+Chivas Game..what more can i ask for
You can ask for a win...but you aint getting one.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now