Happy Easter NT

didnt see another thread, didnt wanna search, but anyway, to all of those who celebrate easter, I hope you all have a great day doing what you guys do, spending time with the family, going to church and any other traditions you guys do. Its a beautiful day out too, so thats a big plus, so just enjoy the day everybody, Happy Easter.
smile.gif

jessus has christ resurrected.
Happy Easter y'all...have a good 1.

What exactly is Easter and why should I care?

Couple other ppl just hit me with this and I don't remember my youth good enough to recall what this is even about.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Couple other ppl just hit me with this and I don't remember my youth good enough to recall what this is even about.

Easter Sunday is the day Jesus rose from his tomb after being nailed to the cross on Good Friday. 
But a lot of non religious/non Christian people use it as a day to hunt for plastic eggs with candy in them. 

Happy Easter to everyone.  
smile.gif

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Easter Sunday is the day Jesus rose from his tomb after being nailed to the cross on Good Friday. 
But a lot of non religious/non Christian people use it as a day to hunt for plastic eggs with candy in them. 

Happy Easter to everyone.  
smile.gif
Oh okay religious day of remembrance turned commercial holiday. I knew about the Easter egg hunting but wasn't sure that was the gist of it.

Originally Posted by wanksta23

Happy Easter!

Family Bar-B-Q+Chivas Game..what more can i ask for
pimp.gif

You can ask for a win...but you aint getting one.

Back
Top Bottom