*HAPPY FATHERS DAY TO ALL THE NT DADS!* POST PICS OF YOUR KIDS!

Happy Fathers Day to all you dudes who are fathers out there. Stay in your kids lives and take a serious role in them, it will mean more to them then you know.

Happy Father's Day. You all got some beautiful kids. It's nice to know we've got some real men in here.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by datruth92803

Happy Fathers Day My Dudes.. Hope yall all Enjoy the Day Now that Im a dad I feel Bad For all the Dress Socks and Ugly Ties I Bought My Dad

laugh.gif

Every father in this post should be commended. This is one of the realest post I seen on here in a looooong time.

just got back from lunch with the fam hope everybody had as good of a day as I did. Told everybody I didnt want gifts but I ended up getting these

2ut56jt.jpg

dmacls.jpg

annnnnd the best gift of the day NFL Sunday ticket.
2j0ko79.jpg

yo nt good look on the fathers day thread !!!
pimp.gif
to all my fellow fathers out there happy fathers day !!! nt be making some pretty babies lol ahah

some pics of my lil girl ....

baby boy in the oven as we speak !!!! 3 more days until he gets here!!!

Happy Fathers Day to you all! Good looking future Nike buyers pictured!

I can't wait til my kids get here! This thread got me geeked up!

GUNNA GET IT wrote:
Just came from church wit my shortie.

Who knew cheesy construction paper cards with magic marker & crayon could brighten my day like that

Happy fathers Day Dad. U still wit me up there!

man, those are the best kind of cards, got one from my 3 year old god son on my b-day...came in here to make a special shout out to ya brother.
ohwell.gif

but Happy Dad Day to all you guys!

Happy Father's day guys!

My little guy RJ was born June 10, and he has made me and my wife so happy. This is a pic of him after his first bath. Children are a blessing indeed.

144156e66dd74b0cb6e0650ee557206108a56ea.pjpg

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

pimp.gif
WildKat
Thanks Bro!

And DontStep, the Grill/NFL Sunday Ticket Gift is Awesome
pimp.gif
I know right
pimp.gif
.I just realized that %!$@ says 5 payments of60 bucks though thats freakin ridiculous! directvs exclusive rights for sunday ticket FTL

Back
Top Bottom