Happy Veterans Day to the NTers who have served

B3E8F6B7-5076-45DD-975E-394957182CE4.jpeg
Happy Veterans Day. You guys enjoy all the giveaways and free stuff restaurants and places are doing today and much respect.

quick question and im serious
so are we suppose to honor all veterans????
what about the ones who just want an opportunity to kill people
or the ones who think they are above people in other countries that they go to and murder
also what about the ones who dont really care about going into the army but see it as a way to get money
cause they are going nowhere in life and this is like their last resort
but they dont have any respect or care about being in the army
what about the ones who treat dont respect women who serve or homosexuals who serve
or any other minority who serve
do we respect them too???
what about the ones who tortured folks in guantanamo bay
are we suppose to respect them also
what about the ones who fight in wars or causes that you dont believe in
like say vietnam or iraq or whatever
just curious

Only because nawghty brought it up, serving in the military is akin to taking any other job to me.

I've never seen the point in giving them special kudos, we haven't fought for freedom in over 70 years.

Fighting for illegitimate purposes for over a half century, why does the public still hero worship these dudes? Its never made sense to me.

US Air Force 09-15
it'll be tough to get free stuff bc I got my military id confiscated for 'speeding' on base after I got out :smh:

Only because nawghty brought it up, serving in the military is akin to taking any other job to me.

I've never seen the point in giving them special kudos, we haven't fought for freedom in over 70 years.

Fighting for illegitimate purposes for over a half century, why does the public still hero worship these dudes? Its never made sense to me.
lmao ignorance at it's finest

Respect to the veterans.

Wonder how a lot of people feel for serving the reality of this country.

I’d rather celebrate teachers. Never seen such an under appreciated profession in my life. Pay em pennies and ask them to be responsible for the future of our country.

Nobody's stopping you. Maybe when teachers run the risk of getting blown up or getting PTSD that will change.

Parents are responsible for the future of their kids not teachers.

just wanted to run this back to show everyone how dumb this is

I think some forget that we still have living veterans from WW2, Korean war, Vietnam war. Those were the ones that actually FORCED young men to fight (via draft). We should at least show respect to them if you're in the camp of "they picked it as a career".

Nobody's stopping you. Maybe when teachers run the risk of getting blown up or getting PTSD that will change.

Parents are responsible for the future of their kids not teachers.

I’m actually curious about this. I’m ignorant about the military, navy, etc etc. If you are a current 18 year old kid and joined up is this still the reality? Who are we fighting and what percentage of troops are actually fighting (as opposed to being non combat). I met a whole bunch of military people when I lived abroad and they seemed to be straight chillin (stationed in South Korea). We played hoops, hit the clubs, etc etc. Life seemed pretty good.

My thoughts on the military and it's role in our society can wait for another thread. Happy Veterans day to those of you serving now

We fought for your cheap gas tho...

Screen Shot 2017-11-13 at 1.16.30 PM.png
When and where was this picture taken and what significance does it have?

To me it was the first time I had a digital camera. It was a big deal in 2003

I used the military to leave my little city of NY....

College paid for

Seen alot of places

Smashed more girls than I can remember (2 3somes)

Made life long friends some brothers

Pride

Sacrifice for myself and my family...

Is the military industrial complex benifitting off of the backs of young men and women? Yeah

But most of us didn't know that until we're were knee deep in the dirt..

Back
Top Bottom