Hard to find releases at Aficionado Chicago

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

^-^^ Womp Womp Womp! C'mon man I buy out Self Conscious/Succezz/Encore/HOH/NT/SNYX/Aficionado/Any other spot i want that gets what im looking for!.....i would do Leaders & St. Alfreds but they to much of a drive for me
roll.gif
how can you run the city if you still camp out for kicks?
laugh.gif

tired.gif
coolcat4 wrote:

^-^^ Womp Womp Womp! C'mon man I buy out Self Conscious/Succezz/Encore/HOH/NT/SNYX/Aficionado/Any other spot i want that gets what im looking for!.....i would do Leaders & St. Alfreds but they to much of a drive for me
roll.gif
laugh.gif

I camp for NOTHING of mine....It's for the rest of NT if anything!.........Mine are always locked
pimp.gif
know your position pawn
tired.gif

tired.gif
coolcat4 wrote:

roll.gif
laugh.gif

I camp for NOTHING of mine....It's for the rest of NT if anything!.........Mine are always locked
pimp.gif
know your position pawn
tired.gif

thats the first time i heard a person camping out for somebody.
laugh.gif
Ormaybe camping out to resell
laugh.gif

Trust me when it comes to getting kicks in the chi your a noob
laugh.gif

tired.gif
coolcat4 wrote:

roll.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
know your position pawn
tired.gif

THIS GUY IS TO FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HE DOESNT RUN CHICAGO

^^^My camping is nothing like yours
pimp.gif
I show up before the line starts and wayyyyyyy after
wink.gif

Originally Posted by mp16fan

^ But you dont run CHICAGO

^^ As for you mp16fan -
To:wow:nly MJs collected
Sent:March 26, 2009, 8:15 pm
DO YOU KNOW IF CHICAGO HAS KRYPTONATE SHIRTS OR SHOOTING SLEEVE
Dont be mad cause i aint sell you a KryptoNate Tee
pimp.gif
roll.gif

^^^^^^As for you blackiceblaze -
To:wow:nly MJs collected
Sent:May 6, 2009, 7:36 am
What's the process for HOH? if u dont mind me asking. Just wanna get a pair. Thanks

Funny how i dont run a thing but yet yall steady jocking me!
roll.gif
roll.gif

YOU HAVE ALL BEEN OWNED
pimp.gif

Franky going for hard for e-props when he us supposed 2 be honorably blessing FTL
smh.gif

at this point, copy and pasting private messages FTL
smh.gif

^ he's next...aim history FTW!
Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

Franky going for hard on these backpack llames
roll.gif
watch for the edit coming very soon!

Our Team is too strong........We cant be touched!

That's odd. I didn't know Richard M. Daley was a shoehead. Man he must have some heat from the 80s.

C'mon you all....................

Lets stop all this nonsense.
only MJs collected is a cool catwho's always looking out for others,and has several spots on lock.
We need a lil more solidarity in the Chi.

Aficionado
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^^^My camping is nothing like yours
pimp.gif
I show up before the line starts and wayyyyyyy after
wink.gif
How do you line up before the line starts if your not even the first in line i was there at the MLK release and the first person in line was a kidyou were like 10th in line

roll.gif
^
roll.gif
MLK?....MLK?... man i could have been last in line and if they only had one ofyour size....i would have had it if i wanted it even tho you were "first"! what part of im not in line for myself dont you understand??!
pimp.gif

Believe that!

I never said u wersnt anything. Im just saying there are other people who are doing it big.

okay i dont go to hoh. ive never been in there.... im at the other spots in the city, and yeah....they know me as well....
wink.gif

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

We know who runs the chi....

at least IMO...

he cuts hair...
LOL NO. He is A Chicago well known sneakerhead and thats my manz but doesnt RUN the chi

Originally Posted by Dynamic X

That's odd. I didn't know Richard M. Daley was a shoehead. Man he must have some heat from the 80s.

roll.gif

You didnt hear? Lord Daley has been in the game for the longest.

Why is everyone turning their backs on MJs collected? I remember reading a thread where everyone was jocking him, and now everyone hates him.

There is no one that runs the chi in general IMO. Michael You know what I do and I wouldn't even say that about myself. If your a sneakerhead then your asneakerhead. but if you are a "sneakerhead" that resells and takes advantage of the little younger ones coming up in the game and not gonna mentionany names, Your a !#$!.

and if You have a problem with what I said. I work at Self-Conscious everyday at 1021 W. Lake st. and I will verbally say it to whoever was offended.

with money that Franky spends and even other loyal customers, You can pretty much say that they are responsible for droppin $$$$ and making employees go homewith checks.

SMH

If we got ldrs 1354 and self-concious in this topic where's STA when you need em lmao

Only MJ's collected how can you say you go to NT when like ldrs is close to it

Back
Top Bottom