Hardest you have ever laughed in the theaters

Originally Posted by swishasweets

Till this day I can't say why but Grown Ups when they are playing the bball game and one of the opposing players hears the family dog and says it sounds like to owls ##%@!!*.

laugh.gif

Idk why either.. love Sandler movies.. and had such high expectations for this film.. but I never laughed once.... *Kanye shrig*.. not a funny movie.

Talledega Nights had me laughing hard. throughout the whole movie basically (the confession scene of his friend spreading his cheeks as mike-concho had me dying)
Recently though, The Change-Up had me in tears. 

I didn't see this in theaters but the Slammin Salmon gets an honorable mention.

Wicker Man, it was so unexpectedly hilarious. I'm not being sarcastic either, it was that funny to me at the time.

Probably Kings of Comedy, Bernie Mac had me about to die in the movie theatre, i couldn't breathe

Scary Movie - When Shawn Wayans was lisping out "BUT WAIT! DERRZzzSsss MORE!" And "Tucked in or out?"

Harold & Kumar - "Stop RESISTING!"

But the hardest I have ever laughed in a movie theater would have to be watching EPIC MOVIE, specifically when dude was cumming while ordering his dinner.

the slideshow of the pics at the end of the first hangover

i hadnt cried that many tears since i was a kid
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Wicker Man, it was so unexpectedly hilarious. I'm not being sarcastic either, it was that funny to me at the time.

When this dude just straight claws some broad while wearing that bear suit
roll.gif
roll.gif

I haven't seen tons of recent comedies but the hardest I've laughed was during Babys Day Out when sons crotch was on fire and dude started stomping it out...
30t6p3b.gif
each stomp denied me an additional 3 seconds of air.

Sometimes you laugh so hard at something that its not even enjoyable, like your actually concerned b/c you can't breathe.

Paranormal Activity 1 .. when the demon dragged the girl out of bed .. I tell you .. it was a very awkward moment

Cant even remember for all time, but the two I last saw was your highness and 30 minutes or less.  both made me laugh my +!+ off.

Bruno when he was getting whipped by the dominatrix and he jumped out the window or whatever lol I was dying laughing.

Tropic Thunder when Jack Black was tied to the tree
roll.gif

South Park the movie when Cartman was in class and busted out the megaphone..."What I said was....HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO SUCK MY BALLS!..............mr. garrison"
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom