hare 1's

man i un-dsed mine to the mall yesterday and this woman spilled coke on the toebox of the left shoe
the leather is wierd on these so it stained the leather and ofcourse the suede is ruined, i cleaned up up really good and sold em to a friend that wanted themfor 100 flat and i got my second pair still ds in the closet.
might not wear them

They are
pimp.gif
imo i copped

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

man i un-dsed mine to the mall yesterday and this woman spilled coke on the toebox of the left shoe
the leather is wierd on these so it stained the leather and ofcourse the suede is ruined, i cleaned up up really good and sold em to a friend that wanted them for 100 flat and i got my second pair still ds in the closet.
might not wear them
ohh dam I know the feeling you get when that happens. Back in 9th grade I had some AF supremes and this chick spills her coke all over me and itdestroyed the suede on them, I only got them cleaned up like last month when I finally got some suede cleaner and they look new
Its the worst when people mess up shoes right when u unds them, this kid pretty much jumped on me with my Military Is and I had someone scuff both toeboxs of apair of dunks on the first day I wore them too, totally kills your entire day
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

the leather is wierd on these so it stained the leather and ofcourse the suede is ruined, i cleaned up up really good and sold em to a friend that wanted them for 100 flat and i got my second pair still ds in the closet.
might not wear them

i was wearin ma Hare 1s for da second time to school and in lunch
two friends were fightin right next to me
me n ma other friends tryin to break them up before the administrators com and ma friend sitting on the other side
hit ma friend sittin on ma side when he was drinkin milk
and i was like "holy crap"
hopped outta ma seat us fast as a lightning lol
left toe box got a small crease from that jumping but the kicks were safe from the milk but some milk drops splashed on my WHITE polo and it was CHOCOLATEmilk
mad.gif

It's the worst when people mess up shoes right when you unds them.

I know how you feel man.
tired.gif

Every time I Un-DS one of my new Jordans, I always get paranoid that some might step on them.
laugh.gif

Plus, I have anger issues. So whenever somebody step on my J's, I go all
argue.gif

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

It's the worst when people mess up shoes right when you unds them.
I know how you feel man.
tired.gif

Every time I Un-DS one of my new Jordans, I always get paranoid that some might step on them.
laugh.gif

Plus, I have anger issues. So whenever somebody step on my J's, I go all
argue.gif

no doubt, this is me too

yo like last week there was a food fight just cuz these immature _______s (insert any of yo fav words here) gotta go dumb when the year ends. I was covered inmilk, my homeboy had hot sauce all over him etc. I was soooooooooooooooo
mad.gif
that people gotta mess up others attire over some immature bull like this. we were ready to stomp the first person that took credit for starting it, but no onedid

I just copped a pair from finishline in first colony mall today. he said they just got more those and the 12's yesterday

anyone in the SF area lookin for these under retail i got a pair of 10.5 left DS $110 let me know.

looks like they have a full run on eastbay too, good lookin out though... still debating

Back
Top Bottom