Harlem Legend "Alpo" allegedly released from prison

Status
Not open for further replies.
flyny flyny Appreciate the fax b, yeah I figured po didn't want no problems with dudes like pappy, corley are prince. Didn't the bebos kill are order a hit on a cop (bryne) in Queens back in late 80's right? And yeah guys like preme are like 5-10 years older than dudes like po & az, so it would make sense on not mingling to much with some younger cats. One last question how did supreme team & bebos met, was it threw Nichols are was it a common interest from Queens cats to come together & get money?

He manipulated Wayne and made him muscle. Alpo should've NEVER been able to come out there and be a head honcho. How you let a NYC ***** come to your city and make real money heavy in the drug game and live to tell the story. He played all them ****** in DC and pit them against eachother. #FAXB

DC was wide open after Rayful got sit up. He woulda never been able to move around if Rayful was free. Al was never a "king" in DC. He was cool some dudes and he made moves but not no king. He's the black Sammy the bull. Even if you a drug dealer you gotta have some type of code. Dude was just a snake that turned into a rat.

Last edited:
My old heads still telling this story to this day :lol:

Even after Rayful was gone you still had a dude like Mike Fray who was running the city. He had the respect of the streets. Alpo hid behind Wayne for years ..trust if he ain't have a hitta like Wayne wit him dude would've got hit once he moved in town

Mike Fray was bout to make a move on him when he got him hit

flyny flyny Appreciate the fax b, yeah I figured po didn't want no problems with dudes like pappy, corley are prince. Didn't the bebos kill are order a hit on a cop (bryne) in Queens back in late 80's right? And yeah guys like preme are like 5-10 years older than dudes like po & az, so it would make sense on not mingling to much with some younger cats. One last question how did supreme team & bebos met, was it threw Nichols are was it a common interest from Queens cats to come together & get money?

If I'm not mistaken, Supreme use to get product from Fat Cat (allegedly). And the Bebos were Pappy's crew, and Pappy was allegedly a hitman type of guy for Fat Cat, so I guess it's kinda a domino effect

Y'all need to hip yaselves to ybi from Detroit.

One of my boys pops use to run with them. Dude be showing us pics from when he was like 16 with stacks of money and whole Gucci fits n ****. Dude say he had 80k on his 18th bday in the 80s

One of my boys pops use to run with them. Dude be showing us pics from when he was like 16 with stacks of money and whole Gucci fits n ****. Dude say he had 80k on his 18th bday in the 80s

Dapper dan had them boys laced up in the 80s man

I still want one of those bubble jackets with the lv print on it man

I was in New York one time and witnessed a bus hit a NY *****, the scenes were shocking, I was thinking someone call the emergency services and save this *****. The emergency service responded to the scene really quickly, which was really great to see. They rushed to the ***** and I heard one of the paramedics say 'oh my god this is bad, the timb got a scuff mark' and took off the timb and checked it's pulse and started to clean it. Once they got rid of the scuff mark, everyone around me started celebrating and doing the P diddy dance. The timb was rushed to hospital for further checks. I was looking at this NY ***** in the middle of the street and it was like everyone forgot about this *****, he was just laying there with one timb and a durag, even the drivers were treating him like a speed bump.

The next day I passed through the same street and saw him still there on the middle of the street just laying there, only difference was that someone stole the other timb and his durag was gone with a group of rats mourning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom