Harlem Legend "Alpo" allegedly released from prison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back in 2005, Boy George Rivera did an interview where he said the reason Jay-Z sold RocAFella behind Dame Dash's back is cause Dame thru a party for Alpo. (And Alpo had killed Jay's friend Domencio in 1990 shortly before he left relocated to DC)

Sometime in 2009-2010, Troy Reed (dude who put together the Alpo Story documentary) said he had already finished the sequel (with a real life face to face interview), but was trying to find a way to distribute it, since the DVD market was dead.

Back in 2011, some NT'er told me he had personally seen him at a Washington Wizards game, and was known to hang out all over the city, barbershops wherever

Back in 2014 he had a 30 minute episode on the Bio channel, and they said he wasn't getting out until 2019. The episode looked pretty official, they even had his 1991 Mugshot, and interviews with the prosecutor.

Back in 2005, Boy George Rivera did an interview where he said the reason Jay-Z sold RocAFella behind Dame Dash's back is cause Dame thru a party for Alpo. (And Alpo had killed Jay's friend Domencio in 1990 shortly before he left relocated to DC)

Sometime in 2009-2010, Troy Reed (dude who put together the Alpo Story documentary) said he had already finished the sequel (with a real life face to face interview), but was trying to find a way to distribute it, since the DVD market was dead.

Back in 2011, some NT'er told me he had personally seen him at a Washington Wizards game, and was known to hang out all over the city, barbershops wherever

Back in 2014 he had a 30 minute episode on the Bio channel, and they said he wasn't getting out until 2019. The episode looked pretty official, they even had his 1991 Mugshot, and interviews with the prosecutor.

Demencio was killed in DC though wasnt he? On a basketball court during a game?

And idk man :lol: anyone can come out the blue and say that they're Alpo. Streets ain't seen dude in 20 years lol who knows what he can look like by now

There is no way in hell dude has been anywhere near DC :lol:

Dude would get hit on sight :lol:

And yea demencio the dude Wayne dropped down SW on a bball court in front of hundreds of people an jus kept playing with his body laying there

it's a new generation and Alpo ain't gonna get touched, 

with all those white people in Harlem and DC, He walk around with Dapper Dan get up

all day, Old Heads either died, Locked or loss the edge to do something

and Young knuckleheads only know him as Cam'ron 

Yeah you can't be more wrong

Youngins these days would love to be the one who Said they got to him

And then a lot of the ****** he snitched on is coming home now

it's a new generation and Alpo ain't gonna get touched, 

with all those white people in Harlem and DC, He walk around with Dapper Dan get up

all day, Old Heads either died, Locked or loss the edge to do something

and Young knuckleheads only know him as Cam'ron 

Sure but you gotta remember that these youngins are good at shooting at each other, 

These little ****** wanna be Wayne Perry 

But ain't got the heart ,insanity and straight up skill set of him

Alpo is also under witness protection, not saying he can't get touched, 

little dusty DC, PG or Harlem Kids ain't gone be the ones to do it

The ones that could are dead, locked, or don't really give that much of ****

@Maximus Meridius Yea that doc was legit showed how they took over. But when I was actually looking at picture albums of this **** and the **** they did, it was crazy. Them dudes made way more money then documented.

I was in New York one time and witnessed a bus hit a NY *****, the scenes were shocking, I was thinking someone call the emergency services and save this *****. The emergency service responded to the scene really quickly, which was really great to see. They rushed to the ***** and I heard one of the paramedics say 'oh my god this is bad, the timb got a scuff mark' and took off the timb and checked it's pulse and started to clean it. Once they got rid of the scuff mark, everyone around me started celebrating and doing the P diddy dance. The timb was rushed to hospital for further checks. I was looking at this NY ***** in the middle of the street and it was like everyone forgot about this *****, he was just laying there with one timb and a durag, even the drivers were treating him like a speed bump.

The next day I passed through the same street and saw him still there on the middle of the street just laying there, only difference was that someone stole the other timb and his durag was gone with a group of rats mourning
roll.gif

I was in New York one time and witnessed a bus hit a NY *****, the scenes were shocking, I was thinking someone call the emergency services and save this *****. The emergency service responded to the scene really quickly, which was really great to see. They rushed to the ***** and I heard one of the paramedics say 'oh my god this is bad, the timb got a scuff mark' and took off the timb and checked it's pulse and started to clean it. Once they got rid of the scuff mark, everyone around me started celebrating and doing the P diddy dance. The timb was rushed to hospital for further checks. I was looking at this NY ***** in the middle of the street and it was like everyone forgot about this *****, he was just laying there with one timb and a durag, even the drivers were treating him like a speed bump.

The next day I passed through the same street and saw him still there on the middle of the street just laying there, only difference was that someone stole the other timb and his durag was gone with a group of rats mourning

I can copy and paste WSHH comments too

Typical day
for a South *****:
1) Wake up in puddle of sweat to Migos "Hanna Montana" alarm
2) Picks his fro with a pitchfork
3) Puts in aluminum foil grill without brushing teeth
4) Goes to closet full of 78 wife beaters and chooses the freshest
5) Puts on crusty pair of Fubu jean shorts
6) Writes "Come thru cuh" on 4 papers and ties them to a pigeons foot to deliver to his ****** 7) Goesoutside and flies a Tall Tee as a kite while he waits
8) All his homies
show up straddled on one dirt bike
9) Take turns playing Crash Bandicoot on Playstation 1 with broken controller
10) Rival crew of 6 ****** show up on one 4 wheeler
11) Have a Nae Nae battle in front of the crib
12) Realize rival crew is strapped with muskets from the Civil War
13) Brings out a 4th grade pre algabra book as his secret weapon and starts reading equations as spells
14) Whole rival crew melts
15) Him and his ****** go back inside and celebrate with Old English 40ozs
16) Homies leave to pick up welfare checks, so he decides its a good time to beat his meat
17) Jacks his **** to a picture of his 6th grade main chick shlaqueshia using mud as lube
18) Watches static on his TV for an hour
19) Knits a new blanket made of wife beaters
20) Lays in bed, tucks himself in with new blanket, and looks to the ceiling to pray to T.I. and asks for a sign
21) T.I's face slowly appears in front of him with a hat so crooked that only the forces of an angel could keep it on his head
22) "Stay patient patna", he says..."ya time will come mane"
23) Turnsover and cuddles with an empty 40oz and falls asleep..

This thread got me pulling up pics of legendary gangsters and hustlers on Google and that got me to E Money Bags, which took me to a thread on NT, which took me to some YouTube vids, which made me say damn... Queens was hard af back in the day. No wonder so many great MCs came outta there.

And it's crazy how real some of the rappers were in the 90s from all regions. I mean from Master P, Baby, and moving into other regions, you had legit gangsters running the game back then. Macklemore would've never made it.

I can copy and paste WSHH comments too

Typical day
for a South *****:
1) Wake up in puddle of sweat to Migos "Hanna Montana" alarm
2) Picks his fro with a pitchfork
3) Puts in aluminum foil grill without brushing teeth
4) Goes to closet full of 78 wife beaters and chooses the freshest
5) Puts on crusty pair of Fubu jean shorts
6) Writes "Come thru cuh" on 4 papers and ties them to a pigeons foot to deliver to his ****** 7) Goesoutside and flies a Tall Tee as a kite while he waits
8) All his homies
show up straddled on one dirt bike
9) Take turns playing Crash Bandicoot on Playstation 1 with broken controller
10) Rival crew of 6 ****** show up on one 4 wheeler
11) Have a Nae Nae battle in front of the crib
12) Realize rival crew is strapped with muskets from the Civil War
13) Brings out a 4th grade pre algabra book as his secret weapon and starts reading equations as spells
14) Whole rival crew melts
15) Him and his ****** go back inside and celebrate with Old English 40ozs
16) Homies leave to pick up welfare checks, so he decides its a good time to beat his meat
17) Jacks his **** to a picture of his 6th grade main chick shlaqueshia using mud as lube
18) Watches static on his TV for an hour
19) Knits a new blanket made of wife beaters
20) Lays in bed, tucks himself in with new blanket, and looks to the ceiling to pray to T.I. and asks for a sign
21) T.I's face slowly appears in front of him with a hat so crooked that only the forces of an angel could keep it on his head
22) "Stay patient patna", he says..."ya time will come mane"
23) Turnsover and cuddles with an empty 40oz and falls asleep..

The first one was funny, but this...

:rofl:

This thread got me pulling up pics of legendary gangsters and hustlers on Google and that got me to E Money Bags, which took me to a thread on NT, which took me to some YouTube vids, which made me say damn... Queens was hard af back in the day. No wonder so many great MCs came outta there.

And it's crazy how real some of the rappers were in the 90s from all regions. I mean from Master P, Baby, and moving into other regions, you had legit gangsters running the game back then. Macklemore would've never made it.

E MONEY BAGS!!!!!

iGiEK2N.jpg

Yes that is Pac right next to E money bags. This was when Pac was repping NY heavy

Again
tumblr_m5ic0z32QX1qzbwkjo1_1280.jpg

Last edited:

E MONEY BAGS!!!!!

iGiEK2N.jpg

Yes that is Pac right next to E money bags. This was when Pac was repping NY heavy

Again
tumblr_m5ic0z32QX1qzbwkjo1_1280.jpg

This was the same era when Pac anf BIG was tight?

All of the history just makes this track that much more :nthat:

NORE has some dope interviews and stories too. Not from QB, just about his side of Queens as a whole.

Reactions: wr
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom