Harvey Weinstein = Hollywood dumpster fire.

good for her...

tenor.gif

Can't believe that they only got the Nassar cat in all this as there's way more people involved.

How can upper management for all these years think it was a good idea to have a MALE doctor handle treatment for the young, female athletes?

Wonder how this would’ve went down if this stuff went to trial around the time of the rio olympics or the next olympics. The gymnastics people need to be fired and prosecuted too.

After arriving at his apartment in Manhattan on Monday evening, they exchanged small talk and drank wine.
“It was white,” she said. “I didn’t get to choose and I prefer red, but it was white wine.”
Then Ansari walked her to Grand Banks, an Oyster bar onboard a historic wooden schooner on the Hudson River just a few blocks away.

What a monster.

Can't believe that they only got the Nassar cat in all this as there's way more people involved.

How can upper management for all these years think it was a good idea to have a MALE doctor handle treatment for the young, female athletes?
Nah, the issue here isn't that the female athletes had a male doctor.

You not about to paint all male doctors as potential pedophiles/rapists cuz to you its so obvious.

Next you'll say they shouldnt have any male coaches cuz of course they'd take the chance to violate the athletes as well.

Tracee Ellis Ross Simplifies Sexual Harassment for Men With Children's Book 'The Handsy Man'

tracee-ellis-ross-810x610.jpg

http://toofab.com/2017/12/06/tracee...ens-book-the-handsy-man-jimmy-kimmel-blackish

"Black-ish" star reads "The Handsy Man", a picture book about "a guy with 10 long fingers, creepy glares and hugs that linger."

Tracee Ellis Ross took over "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" Tuesday and used her opening monologue to clearly spell out the definition of sexual harassment for men who just might not get it.

"There is something I wanted to talk about tonight, and that's the Hollywood sexual harassment scandal," Ellis Ross said. "First of all, let's start with the fact that it isn't a sex scandal. It isn't a Hollywood scandal. It isn't even a scandal. It is a systemic problem about the abuse of power that takes place across all industries and has enabled a culture of inequity to persist for far too long."

"Over the past few months, countless brave women have come forward to share their experiences," she added. "While I'm not totally surprised by these stories, it seems like quite a few men are."

The "Black-ish" star realized a lot of men seem to be confused about how to treat another human being with dignity and respect so she decided to write a children's book called "The Handsy Man" to break down the basics.

"There is a guy with 10 long fingers, creepy glares and hugs that linger," Ellis Ross read out loud as illustrations appeared behind her. "If you're a woman, you're not a fan. I speak, of course, of The Handsy Man. Handsy Man, based on the news, you seem to be a bit confused. Listen, and I'll explain to you all the things you may not do."

The actress' list of things that will not fly include complimenting a woman's butt, calling a woman a derogatory name, showing a woman your genitalia, asking a female employee to sit on your lap, and grabbing a woman's breasts while she is asleep.

"So Handsy Man, if you're still confused whether your behavior will be excused, I'll say it clearly, nice and slow," Ellis Ross said. "If she doesn't consent, the answer is no."

What's ironic about Tracee Ellis Ross is while she's giving advice I find myself wanting to plow her. I have complimented her butt in other threads.

Judge Aquilina gives Larry Nassar a total of 175 years in prison, calling it an "honor and pleasure to sentence" him. Follows up w/ "you do not deserve to walk outside of a prison."
DUUnlh4XUAA-6VH.jpg

Penn State, Baylor, Michigan State... what always kills me is the number of people in positions of power who had an opportunity to stop horrific predators and did nothing. Our priorities in sports are so messed up. I’d love to think this is small minority— but I worry it’s not.

Back
Top Bottom