Harvey Weinstein = Hollywood dumpster fire.

and its still snowballing.... apparently he was a big Democratic donor, so its telling who flips on him on public or not.

Dude was practically begging a chick to sit with him the day after he touched her breasts. Shorty was not having it and dude did all manners of begging and even put out there how rich he was. :smh:

I was going to make this thread when I got home tonight since NT been slacking on this one.

With all the talks of casting couches and all the other **** ya talk about, this thread finna be lit.

By all accounts seems like it was well known in the industry what this dude was about.
Clearly next stop for this guy is the White House...amirite?

Dude was practically begging a chick to sit with him the day after he touched her breasts. Shorty was not having it and dude did all manners of begging and even put out there how rich he was. :smh:

heard that :lol: :smh:

how u that made and still sound like a weiner?

Rob Schneider was on tmz talking about how it happens way too often and too children in the business even more, he described him with a famous director saying he was a kid and dude was in a robe and wanted rob to crawl to him

By all accounts seems like it was well known in the industry what this dude was about.
Clearly next stop for this guy is the White House...amirite?

GettyImages-51571158.jpg

It was well known how he and other movie/music execs get down before this came out. It's just :lol: how people coming out acting like they didn't know. Paltrow got her oscar cause she was wit it now she wants to play victim for press.

bingo.

son was da literal personification of a bang bros. casting couch scene. :lol:

foul behavior and not surprising because the ***** looks like a star wars character but its funny how Hollywood lets **** go on until u piss them off

And is it just me or in every situation described it seems like the people had the option to NOT do it and go to authorities or something, albeit possibly at the detriment of their own career

But it just reminds me of when they tried to put charges on Diddy for making his cook/butler/maid or whatever deliver him snacks during and after sex...like no one forced you to do that and then whine about it years later...if u felt a way you should have said/did something then

Stop it media been killing this guy

definitely not at da same level of say a GOP senator got caught.

this was a OPEN secret in Hollywood..Roman Polanski status.

he was being protected. NY times apparently had da same story in 2004 and suppressed it.

Back
Top Bottom