has anybody actually popped a molly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My opinion, if you have a good connection it's much better to party with mdma (Molly) than alcohol. My most out of control partying times have been alcohol induced.

Manee.... I have nothing but good things to say about it except when the damn police came knockin.. **** snitches and all that bad propaganda going around by the media. Just like any other drug, know your limits. Don't take too much and you'll be straight. otherwise you'll end up like this kid.. lmfao.. also go to a club or rave. Don't do it by yourself in your house

SMH :smh: , looks like hes on way more than molly. I've never reacted like that when I took molly.

Never taken Molly,but taken plenty of MDMA. All of those drugs raise your core temperature, it's absolutely critical to drink water/Gatorade to stay hydrated. Dehydration is the most common reason people end up in the hospital from stuff like that because it leads to your core temp increasing astronomically and your body starts to shut down. It's been we'll over a decade since I've touched the stuff, but man it was fun. Many great nights rolling back in the day.

Molly is MDMA :stoneface:

I'd go on a limb and say 60% of people who think they're doing Molly (Pure MDMA) aren't, and don't know it because they don't have a true MDMA experience to reference it to.

Manee.... I have nothing but good things to say about it except when the damn police came knockin.. **** snitches and all that bad propaganda going around by the media. Just like any other drug, know your limits. Don't take too much and you'll be straight. otherwise you'll end up like this kid.. lmfao.. also go to a club or rave. Don't do it by yourself in your house

SMH :smh: , looks like hes on way more than molly. I've never reacted like that when I took molly.

Fact! :lol:
I've taken to much and my walking was a bit crooked...

But yea it's dope... Get a light show, get a whiff of some Vicks...

Chew a starburst :wow
Suck on a pacifier : some chick put it in my mouth (pause) it was way too intense for me hahah plus I didn't want to look like a stereotypical "raver" from the early 2000s

Yo I've never had starbursts. that sounds like it needs to happen

btw question has anyone cut themselves or ****** up their mouth from chewing? I'm afraid to use gum because one time I tried and I was using ice cubes( kept cutting cups of ice from the bar) :lol: and it was awesome but the next day I bit up the side of my mouth.

Still trying to figure out what to chew without looking like an idiot (pacifier) or risking biting myself up.

Last edited:
This the molly from Sr is bomb AF
Never tried it from there, assuming you mean SilkRoad. From a user's standpoint I like that they compete with quality in "open market" and you're most likely not going to get burned because of reputations to be upheld, with that said I'm too afraid and lazy to go through the process.

Hawaii was the best for me, but apparently Hawaii is the best for everything.

cant stand when youngins confuse molly (mdma) with ecstasy...:smh: x and molly are not the same
MDMA (mostly powder capsules, or off white/khaki powder straight) will actually yield you an amazing time
x which is a pressed pill (think "Mitsubishi, or Ferrari) is a mixed pill of a bunch of stuff (sometimes cut, vitamin D vitamin b, bath salts, meth and/or anything else which will yield result which can give all sorts of results ((not saying all pressed x pills are bad, but most are a stupid purchase unless you are in an incredible bind, and know your seller

:smh: like comparing coke and meth...

Last edited:
Started sweating and yelled the word "WOOO" out loud many times.

After that I went flexing on Instagram.

cant stand when youngins confuse molly (mdma) with ecstasy...:smh: x and molly are not the same
MDMA (mostly powder capsules, or off white/khaki powder straight) will actually yield you an amazing time
x which is a pressed pill (think "Mitsubishi, or Ferrari) is a mixed pill of a bunch of stuff (sometimes cut, vitamin D vitamin b, bath salts, meth and/or anything else which will yield result which can give all sorts of results ((not saying all pressed x pills are bad, but most are a stupid purchase unless you are in an incredible bind, and know your seller

:smh: like comparing coke and meth...

because the MDMA you buy is always the purest and never cut with anything :lol:

kids out here taking laundry detergent for a good time

because the MDMA you buy is always the purest and never cut with anything :lol:

Can't speak for this guy, but after getting burned a few times I'd recommend a tester to everyone. If they're not willing to let you test it, there's a reason why. Even most who do, don't really know what they're selling

Can't **** wit nothing not from the earth n I don't eem smoke trees

because the MDMA you buy is always the purest and never cut with anything
laugh.gif

Can't speak for this guy, but after getting burned a few times I'd recommend a tester to everyone. If they're not willing to let you test it, there's a reason why. Even most who do, don't really know what they're selling
This, when I was workin' the motto was "1st one's free" It helps to build trust in not only the product, but the dealer. I'm sayin' too much tho, and not everyone is up on game like that.

cant stand when youngins confuse molly (mdma) with ecstasy...
mean.gif
x and molly are not the same

mean.gif
like comparing coke and meth...
the ignorance 
roll.gif

Ecstasy is a nickname of mdma. If its not Mdma then its not an Ex pill and if it isnt Mdma it isnt real molly. They are the same stop spreading lies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom