Has anyone bought from mysole.bigcartel.com?

I came across mysole.bigcartel.com on instagram and they have some nice Pre sale Jordan's like the raptor 7s bred 4s and bred 11s for pretty decent prices. I was just wondering if anyone's bought from them before? I contacted some people off of instagram who purchased and they said they were legit but i don't wanna waste my money if they end up being B grades!

Just as a hint for the future. I'm not saying that this is a tell-tale sign for all websites but when a website does not have it's own server to run from (paying service) for it's own individual url it's typically a scam.

So what that means...

Whenever a website is something like xxxxxx.bigcartel.com or something similar it is not the safest. They are really easy to set up quickly and delete so you end up sitting there 200+ dollars in the drain.

I'll let you know in a few days. Just started following him recently on IG and everything seems to check out okay. A lot of people on there have purchased from him. I just bought some 1996 OG Bred XI's from him and he will be shipping them out tomorrow to me.

Alright let me know what the verdict is once you receive them! How long did he say it was gonna take to ship?

Idk im thinking about ordering cuz ive been talking to some people off of IG that purchased and they said theyre legit and the shipping is crazy fast 2-3 days...if i cop a pair ill post some pics up to see what everyone thinks

I've came across this too. I've seen many pics on IG .. And i'm seeing alot of people commentig and asking alot of info, i've msged him and he said shipping takes about 3-4 days.. Idk if there real or not but they have alot of people buying from him... Lemme know if the website is real or not..

what would be wrong with b grades? ppl buy them from the outlets all the time and most of them dont have anything noticeably wrong with them..
I came across mysole.bigcartel.com on instagram and they have some nice Pre sale Jordan's like the raptor 7s bred 4s and bred 11s for pretty decent prices. I was just wondering if anyone's bought from them before? I contacted some people off of instagram who purchased and they said they were legit but i don't wanna waste my money if they end up being B grades!

Exactly you too can have a bigcartel.com website for $0 - $29.99/month...
Just as a hint for the future. I'm not saying that this is a tell-tale sign for all websites but when a website does not have it's own server to run from (paying service) for it's own individual url it's typically a scam.

So what that means...

Whenever a website is something like xxxxxx.bigcartel.com or something similar it is not the safest. They are really easy to set up quickly and delete so you end up sitting there 200+ dollars in the drain.

So there was never clear cut answer to if they legit. I say No cuz they already sellin blk tounge fire red 5s...IMO early release variants are being sold by them. I would stay away...

So what that means...

I wouldn't completely agree with that. You actually do pay for a bigcartel site. Also I know of many legit sellers who have a big cartel site.

Just wanted to post my experience with them.. I bought my girl some Gammas about 3 months before they dropped.. They didn't come in the special box because they were kids size but they checked out as far as quality goes. I compared them to my Gammas when I got them in December and they definitely seemed legit.

I've also seen them post pics of kicks that haven't been announced yet and then I'll end up hearing they're going to be released... I remember this happening with the Gamma 12's. The guy will never say how he gets them when asked.. I assume he has some connect out of a Nike factory.

Just wanted to post my experience with them.. I bought my girl some Gammas about 3 months before they dropped.. They didn't come in the special box because they were kids size but they checked out as far as quality goes. I compared them to my Gammas when I got them in December and they definitely seemed legit.

I've also seen them post pics of kicks that haven't been announced yet and then I'll end up hearing they're going to be released... I remember this happening with the Gamma 12's. The guy will never say how he gets them when asked.. I assume he has some connect out of a Nike factory.
you assumed wrong and bought your girl fake shoes, bud

Back
Top Bottom