Has anyone else been using StockX?

Damn, bro, I think you should ****, since you made excuses for kdak, and always have something to say when I expose shops, etc.

Why dont you go to your local consignment shop and ask if any of them are convicted felons with a history of getting paid to peddle fakes.

Only reason you talk so much crap about stockx because of fake ed history. You know all the ppl that work for goat or flight club history, no I assume. Just because someone did some bad thing in their past don't need to keep blasting them all the time you see something, grow up dude

I don't think his past criminal history has any affect on LEGIT CHECK but if you've seen his IG now and especially before he worked there then you would know he does a piss poor job at legit checking.

If that's the standard to work there than most of NT would take his job and others if we had the chance.

No matter where you get your shoes, ALWAYS have them checked out yourself. With that said, StockX and GOAT are still great places to buy shoes through IMO.

Josh needs to distance himself from fake education immediately.

How long can they eat $25 promos and the bad press from fakes getting in?

First time using stockx as a buyer.... I hope everything works out and the shoes are legit.

Was just about to pull the trigger on some V2s on SX. Glad I came here first. In NT I trust.

Guess I'll check out GOAT now.

I just bought my first pair shoes from StockX yesterday, 11 lows. I also used that $25 promo, Let's see how it goes.

Last edited:
have you received your pair already? I'm wondering how long it takes for it to arrive
It is scheduled to arrive today according to the App. That being said, I just followed up on the UPS tracking info and for some reason it says "Street number is incorrect, we're attempting to update the address". And I had them shipped to my work, but it looks like it says they are trying to deliver to my home...weird.

Upon further review, looks like I put my home zip code in the shipping zip code form field, so no wonder they couldn't find the address. I just updated it.

Last edited:
Welp, my shoes arrived today and my gut is telling me something isn't right...

The first thing that caught my eye was the lack of perforations on the description tag on the box (see pix below). There isn't even a sign of them being there, such as the sticker never had them in the first place.

Next thing that caught my eye was the different manufacture dates on the tag on the inside. Although not that uncommon, it still caused me to raise an eyebrow (pix below.

Left shoe dated: 10/08/14 to 12/08/14

Right shoe dated: 10/24/14 to 12/13/14, also note the 99999999999 code on the bottom left of the lable! (the 5th picture)

Third thing, but maybe not an issue is the very crooked Nike sticker on the back of the box (see pix below)

Everything else seems good on the shoes though, if anything else stands out please let me know.

Btw, the angle of the heel shot makes the 23 on the right shoe look really funky, but it is straight.

Thank you.

Last edited:

Welp, my shoes arrived today and my gut is telling me something isn't right...

The first thing that caught my eye was the lack of perforations on the description tag on the box (see pix below). There isn't even a sign of them being there, such as the sticker never had them in the first place.

Next thing that caught my eye was the different manufacture dates on the tag on the inside. Although not that uncommon, it still caused me to raise an eyebrow (pix below.

Left shoe dated: 10/08/14 to 12/08/14

Right shoe dated: 10/24/14 to 12/13/14, also note the 99999999999 code on the bottom left of the lable! (the 5th picture)

Third thing, but maybe not an issue is the very crooked Nike sticker on the back of the box (see pix below)

Everything else seems good on the shoes though, if anything else stands out please let me know.

Btw, the angle of the heel shot makes the 23 on the right shoe look really funky, but it is straight.

Thank you.
Those are legit.  Jordans sold outside the US retail market don't come with the retail "tear away" perforated price tag - no worries there.  Everything else you mentioned are just small manufacturing flaws.

Repped, thank you! I was still researching on NT and found some stuff to back up what you just said. :smile:

Thank you. I appreciate learning more about the brand as I frequent NT. I never knew about the stuff that Javy told me.

^Nice! Hope you got a good price. 5 days is fast - I've bought from StockX twice, and both times It took about 7 business to get my item. It's way faster than GOAT though - probably because they're in SoCal and I'm in Connecticut. It took 2 weeks to get my order from them.

^Nice! Hope you got a good price. 5 days is fast - I've bought from StockX twice, and both times It took about 7 business to get my item. It's way faster than GOAT though - probably because they're in SoCal and I'm in Connecticut. It took 2 weeks to get my order from them.
Right on. I almost bought from GOAT but they didn't have my size. I hear it's better to sell on GOAT vs. StockX, but I guess it depends on what you're selling. 

Back
Top Bottom