Has anyone else been using StockX?

anyone have a package take longer than 9 days from the time when the seller ships to the time it arrives at stockx?

My story. Ordered the 2019 VI Bred off StockX. Waited 7 business days for shipping. They came in with heavy flaws. Perhaps the worse was a total rip in the suede.
xoxL2bH

I contacted support who said it was glue. I replied back saying it was not glue, as the material was completely indented and the suede was torn. Unacceptable for 359$ after fees etc. StockX sent me return label and said if they find it to be a rip, I get a refund. If not, I get charged 14$ and shipped the item back. Bought a lil over 3 grand and this was my first negative purchase,. Just mailed them back today so we will see what happens.
I was provided a full refund today by StockX and provided a 40$ coupon. Not bad customer service IMO. Whole thing took under 2 weeks.

Anyone else had their package just sitting since Friday? Shoes I sold got delivered last Friday. But has not moved yet and still says En Route to StockX for Authentication.

I have a pair that was delivered about two weeks ago...still says item received at stockx

Where did you send it to? AZ or Detriot?... I sent mine to Arizona. Not sure if they are under staff or just don't give a crap at this point. But two weeks is unacceptable. Have you contacted them to complain? If so what did they say?

Last edited:
I think GA

I'm in PA and my packages always went to Detroit until lately...all have been GA as far as I have noticed

I contacted them yesterday but haven't heard back yet

All of my tracking (each step of the process) has been pretty much tick tock on the dot. Not sure if that is because I live in Ga or what....

Yeah, It’s crazy right now. I’m not trippin if I don’t get my packages, I just don’t want to deal with stockx system for a refund

I placed an order on 5/23. Still says en route to stockx. On my order they said I would get it by the 6/10 so I'm being patient. But I placed an order on 5/31 and it's delivering Friday. Patiently waiting.

Anyone ever get a couple days delayed charge from stockx on their cc?

i think if theyre behind even if the box itself is at their wherehouse, it will say "en route..." until they get to it.

Anyone else waiting on an order for a really long time?
Checked twitter and seems to be fairly common right now. Anyone get an order actually shipped to them in the last week or so?

All of my tracking (each step of the process) has been pretty much tick tock on the dot. Not sure if that is because I live in Ga or what....

Spoke too soon.... My last 2 sales stated en route wayyyy after the package delivered.

One just got verified today that delivered on 6/4.

I don't have to wait for verification for payouts but damn... never seen the customer have to wait this long.

The online shopping influx combined with everything else has finally crushed their process/systems.

Pleasantly surprised they sent this email about a small stain. Still taking them bc I got a good price but thought it was cool they sent this.

20200613_094046.jpg
IMG_5387.jpg
IMG_5386.jpg
IMG_5388.jpg

How long have you guys waited on stockx to authenticate your shoes? My first time seeing it being authenticated for 3 days. Usually gets authenticated within a day.

Back
Top Bottom