Has anyone else been using StockX?

Anyone ever get shoes returned to them because they said it had manufacture flaws like glue? This is so ridiculous. They even have it on their site that they allow minor flaws to pass through. I'm trying to fight this.. seems like they're using these tactics to squeeze out 15 bucks randomly out of people.

i had them send me back a pair of shoes that are supposed to have yellowed/aged midsoles from Nike. They told me that the shoe midsoles were discolored. :sick:
I ended up relisting the same shoes for $50 more and they sold at that price and passed.

I’ve also had a customer service person from StockX tell me that Nike factory stores ONLY sell B grades. :smh:

Update, they accepted it. Just in time because I’m about to hit the mall. I wish they would just start accepting boxes without the tops since they accept sneakers without the extra laces.

anyone use bulk shipping with StockX?

I haven't used it but I was gonna look into it

I've always wondered if they have insurance for items you send UPS

if not it would be a bigger risk sending multiple in one box in the event that the package gets lost

Nah they is def messing with me.

I sold citrus XI the same day I purchased mine and sent them in on May 6th and they received it and verified it on the 7th.

Its now the 10th and I reached out to them to ask whats the hold up for wait since its been verified.
Literally get an email with within 5 mins of a failed verification email and pictures of "my box" beat with rips etc. And theyre saying I sent a damaged box. Theyre trying to play me and send me back some pair that isnt mine and charge me $15 on top of that. I have 100s of sales them bums need to stop playing me. Screenshots are attached. The Legends Blue I got the payout for already. Just showing you guys the sequence.

unnamed (1).jpg

unnamed (2).jpg

Attachments

• image0 (1).jpeg
    image0 (1).jpeg
    106 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_1487.PNG
    IMG_1487.PNG
    447.8 KB · Views: 50
I bought Bacon Air Max 90’s. They’re coming from Hong Kong. This is my first experience with Stock X. What are the odds my shoes are authentic?

Anyone ever get shoes returned to them because they said it had manufacture flaws like glue? This is so ridiculous. They even have it on their site that they allow minor flaws to pass through. I'm trying to fight this.. seems like they're using these tactics to squeeze out 15 bucks randomly out of people.
They would have made more than $15 on the sale. Agree that goes against their terms though. I'd be upset with that one too.

I've gotten some help here before, so I'm hoping I can get more, does anyone have any experience selling clothes on stockx?

I've got some Stussy x Nike Sweats that I want to sell that are just too big. I think they came in like a plastic bag like all clothes from Nike but I dont have that anymore, would they still be considered DS? I dont think the bag was branded or anything. All tags are still on it.

Yeah that should be good …..They have to open the factory sealed bag anyways

I sell supreme from in store drops and not all items come with their sealed bags etc

I concur with the above. As long as the tags are still attached and there are no visible signs of wear you should be fine. The factory packaging isn’t necessary

Every time a shoe i have purchased from stockx stayed on “item received waiting for Authentication” for more then 2 days usually gets canceled for whatever reason. Anyone have that step take more than 2 days and still get shipped out?

They returned my shoes because of "inconsistent yellowing".

I guess they wanted consistent yellowing. :lol: :lol:

I had that same problem with stock x at there drop off spot in Manhattan with little to no yellowing on the soles

another time I took the 2 pairs of patent leather Jordan 1 from 2003 they was yellowed and not consistent and they took the shoes

Every time a shoe i have purchased from stockx stayed on “item received waiting for Authentication” for more then 2 days usually gets canceled for whatever reason. Anyone have that step take more than 2 days and still get shipped out?

man these new sellers are awful. Like why don’t even ship. U assuming ur getting more down the line.

Stockx has been awful lately. Everything I've been sending them they've been rejecting. They rejected a pair of DS Nike SB Dunk Vamps because of "signs of wear" that was just a few specs of dust on the outsole of the shoe due to it being an 18 year pair of kicks. They sneakers were still factory laced with lacebag attached. They also rejected an OVO Owl Hoodie I sent them too because of a couple of of hairs inside of the hood from trying it on. :angry::angry:

Stockx has been awful lately. Everything I've been sending them they've been rejecting. They rejected a pair of DS Nike SB Dunk Vamps because of "signs of wear" that was just a few specs of dust on the outsole of the shoe due to it being an 18 year pair of kicks. They sneakers were still factory laced with lacebag attached. They also rejected an OVO Owl Hoodie I sent them too because of a couple of of hairs inside of the hood from trying it on. :angry::angry:
worn

I'm in Cali and have to ship to Lithia Springs, GA. Last year have been shipping to Tempe, AZ. First sale this year, are they shipping closer to the buyers or is the AZ facility closed or what?
I don't like that it ships across couple states as there are higher chance of damaging the box.

They have 35% off seller fee today btw.

Back
Top Bottom