Has anyone else been using StockX?

My NT fam,

Need some help. Sold some Asics Gel Lyte Kill Bill several days ago and Stock X received the item. I havnt received a payout and wondered why, so I clicked on thr order number on the email and states that the "Item Returned". Now, with that said, I don't hope they don't think they are fake and don't remember the Asics Kill Bill ever been produced in the fake market, besides I purchased these from Feature several years ago. Also, I have yet to receive any email regarding the status of the return, reason, etc so I'm in the dark. Anyone have any suggestion? Way to contact Stock X? Anyone here work there? Any help counts.. thank you.

My NT fam,

Need some help. Sold some Asics Gel Lyte Kill Bill several days ago and Stock X received the item. I havnt received a payout and wondered why, so I clicked on thr order number on the email and states that the "Item Returned". Now, with that said, I don't hope they don't think they are fake and don't remember the Asics Kill Bill ever been produced in the fake market, besides I purchased these from Feature several years ago. Also, I have yet to receive any email regarding the status of the return, reason, etc so I'm in the dark. Anyone have any suggestion? Way to contact Stock X? Anyone here work there? Any help counts.. thank you.
They'll send you an email with pics on why they returned the item.

My NT fam,

aj81 aj81 is correct. They found a defect the authenticator does not feel is acceptable to pass on to the buyer. That was a good sale @ $300.

aj81 aj81 is correct. They found a defect the authenticator does not feel is acceptable to pass on to the buyer. That was a good sale @ $300.

Got it. I never said how much it sold for nor did not sell for that high, but it was close to that. Wonder what the issue may have been as they are 100% deadstock.

Got it. I never said how much it sold for nor did not sell for that high, but it was close to that. Wonder what the issue may have been as they are 100% deadstock.

I have had them returned for something I could barely see, 3x. Hopefully the picture they send you will make it evident.

I would go ahead and reach out to customer service via email and get a case/ticket number. I have always received the email letting me know why they failed before it was shipped.

In 1 of 3 cases, I argued the authenticator's call and won. Whoever it was didn't know enough about the shoe and was about to cause the buyer to miss out on what is actually a preferred condition of the leather on a $1300 pair. Smh...

I have had them returned for something I could barely see, 3x. Hopefully the picture they send you will make it evident.

I would go ahead and reach out to customer service via email and get a case/ticket number. I have always received the email letting me know why they failed before it was shipped.

In 1 of 3 cases, I argued the authenticator's call and won. Whoever it was didn't know enough about the shoe and was about to cause the buyer to miss out on what is actually a preferred condition of the leather on a $1300 pair. Smh...

That's the thing, they don't have a customer support email and if they they do, I can't seem to find it. Only email I have is from the Item Sold email but is not monitored for reply.

That's the thing, they don't have a customer support email and if they they do, I can't seem to find it. Only email I have is from the Item Sold email but is not monitored for reply.

Start with the "let's chat" function on the desktop page.

Sold a pair of LeBron 7 MTAG on Stock X. Sent them in for verification and they passed. The next day I receive notice they are on the way back. I inquired and they said they were rejected for yellowing on one shoe and sent a pic of yellowing in the upper collar area. What's confusing to me is Stock X says on their web site that any shoe over 5 years old would be considered deadstock with imperfections that are uncontrollable like yellowing. These are almost 11 years old, why did they return them? The other odd thing is the ask price is now gone from the site even if I resend them in again. Anyone have any advise about what to do here. I forgot to add they want to charge me $15 for the defect. Is it possible the ask price was fictitious and there was no buyer?

These are not the only pair they rejected under odd circumstances in the last month. I had a pair of sz 13 Kobe 6 Supreme Chaos that I wasn't planning to sell but I saw a $700 bid so sent them in. To my surprise, they rejected them for a small glue blob on one shoe on the heel plate which is plastic. You could knock it off it your fingernail. (which I did after getting them back). Anyway after getting them back I was going to send them back in but the bid was now gone. The highest bid was $275. Also, they said they were charging me a $15 fee.

Are they putting in fake bids and covering there butts by rejecting the shoes for very minor issues? I'm very suspicious. Remember, both of these pairs are high price shoes. The LeBron was a grand.

Last edited:
Sold a pair of LeBron 7 MTAG on Stock X. Sent them in for verification and they passed. The next day I receive notice they are on the way back. I inquired and they said they were rejected for yellowing on one shoe and sent a pic of yellowing in the upper collar area. What's confusing to me is Stock X says on their web site that any shoe over 5 years old would be considered deadstock with imperfections that are uncontrollable like yellowing. These are almost 11 years old, why did they return them? The other odd thing is the ask price is now gone from the site even if I resend them in again. Anyone have any advise about what to do here. I forgot to add they want to charge me $15 for the defect. Is it possible the ask price was fictitious and there was no buyer?

These are not the only pair they rejected under odd circumstances in the last month. I had a pair of sz 13 Kobe 6 Supreme Chaos that I wasn't planning to sell but I saw a $700 bid so sent them in. To my surprise, they rejected them for a small glue blob on one shoe on the heel plate which is plastic. You could knock it off it your fingernail. (which I did after getting them back). Anyway after getting them back I was going to send them back in but the bid was now gone. The highest bid was $275. Also, they said they were charging me a $15 fee.

Are they putting in fake bids and covering there butts by rejecting the shoes for very minor issues? I'm very suspicious. Remember, both of these pairs are high price shoes. The LeBron was a grand.
Sounds like it.

They can't put a new bid up for someone. The person was refunded and it's up to them if they want to make a new bid. StockX can't do that for them and just have it sitting out there.

Personal example, I had a bid sitting out there for months. During that time, I got a new card for my credit card with a new expiration date and code on the back. I didn't update it on StockX. Someone accepted my bid but my card denied it. This was at like 4am my time. The seller ended up taking the next highest offer. I was so mad but it was my fault. I updated my info and put a new bid back out there that was finally accepted 2 months later.

have you checked out this chick page ?
whatever shoe she wants for under $400.00 I’ll buy it

LMAO. She's well known in the industry she operates in. I posted the tweet more so because it was her rather than the fact that stockx messed up. Since we all know stockx has screwed up on multiple occasions

I understand why it's slower now but damn they taking kind of long to pay out

I rarely ever sell anything but the last couple times i did i was paid out the same day or the next

Been like 5 days now

^contact them using the chat function

I've done it and it seems to light a fire under their ***

I sold a couple of items Friday of last week and didn't drop them off at UPS until last night

the notification they send on the last day you have to ship is pretty aggressive

URGENT!
An item you sold on StockX on 02/26/2021 must be shipped immediately or you will be penalized and suspended. Tap for details.

🖕

^contact them using the chat function

I've done it and it seems to light a fire under their ***

I sold a couple of items Friday of last week and didn't drop them off at UPS until last night

the notification they send on the last day you have to ship is pretty aggressive

URGENT!
An item you sold on StockX on 02/26/2021 must be shipped immediately or you will be penalized and suspended. Tap for details.

🖕
I hit chat and it hit my account right away lol

Not sure if that did it but it worked out

I ordered the MLB the Show AM90. Only 50 pairs made so I was stoked to find a pair. This is what got delivered. Even had a different dudes name and address on the receipt. I live in Florida. My order was $750, this was $150. Let's see how this plays out.

J. Cohn, if you're here, I got your shoes.

20210305_123748.jpg
20210305_123937.jpg
20210305_124046.jpg

Last edited:
If they got the shipping labels mixed up, “J Cohn” came up. Btw, seeing that shipping address, “J Cohn” probably living big in TriBeCa. :nthat:

the situation sucks... but holy cow. Talk about a kick to the groin. Going from something you really want to getting one of the ugliest shoes.

Back
Top Bottom