Has anyone else been using StockX?

Seeing Capital One offer at 5% back and I noticed shipping has been lowered for certain items like shirts and hoodies. I don’t want anything right now though.

Has anyone shipped Space Hippies to StockX?

Nike shipped them like this, no double box. This is the shoe box.

20220823_173800.jpg

Now I have a pair I picked up locally that I sold but how do I ship to stockx? Do I have to double box this weird box?

20220823_173833.jpg

Has anyone shipped Space Hippies to StockX?

Nike shipped them like this, no double box. This is the shoe box.

20220823_173800.jpg

Now I have a pair I picked up locally that I sold but how do I ship to stockx? Do I have to double box this weird box?

20220823_173833.jpg

Always double box - don't be that guy.

Also, I bought the OG colorway from SX and it came double boxed.

Always double box - don't be that guy.

Also, I bought the OG colorway from SX and it came double boxed.
I typically always double box but when Nike doesn't it made me think twice. And this box is such a weird shape idk where to find a box to use. It's like 1.5x the length of a regular box.

Waiting days for authentication and pay out for shoes I sent in… smh

I use them because stuff gets there next day and pay out usually same day

I don’t mind waiting for $$ but with StockX I expect a problem to arise or my damn shoes to go missing

Only issue I had with them is they rejected a pair of 2017 Royal 1’s I sent in because one of the midsoles had yellowed. I originally purchased them from eBay, and they were too tight. I put them back in the box and I sold them to stockx. The same day they received them, I get an email saying they have been rejected, with a photo of both shoes sole to sole showing the midsole comparison. One was bright white, the other not so much. Clearly their lighting made it super obvious. At first I was glad they caught it & sent me a pic because I figured then I could go after the eBay seller for the shoes being not as described. The photos in the eBay listing showed no yellowing, and the description didn’t say anything about the one midsole being yellow either.

I get the shoes back and I decide to take it up with eBay. That ended up failing big time. With their new authenticity guarantee program, it virtually prevents all claims against the product. The fact that they were authenticated prevails and invalidates any issues. I sent the photo to customer support, and I was met with a response of “In advance of you receiving the item, it was sent to a trusted authenticator where the item underwent a multi-point inspection to determine its authenticity as well as a quality check to ensure accuracy of the seller’s description. The item passed both the authentication check and the seller listing check.”

Last edited:
Well this is fun… shoe was sold and I shipped on august 18th. I wonder how long this will take to be resolved. I didn’t even file a claim. It used to say “delayed shiment” before.

1377703C-7EFC-41C9-BDEF-8CB86B53160D.jpeg

54520AE0-CF17-4E75-B440-4B3510B3407C.jpeg

Edit: I just realized this is the StockX thread, not the goat one.

Last edited:
Anyone ever have trouble with StockX orders getting stuck in customs? I was told my shoes needed a footwear declaration form…

stock X kept giving me the runaround telling me that they filled out the form and sent it to the shipping company…

and shipping company kept telling me StockX never filled out a form…

So I filled out The form myself. I had to put the nike manufactures style code on the form.. it’s a really expensive sought after shoe. so now I feel like whoever sees that form and looks up the code might just rip open the box and its game over.

Youll be ight, but you might get hit with customs fees
An agent was assigned to my case. She sent over a document today. Now its supposedly on the way and will have to pay fees. Not really feeling this experience so far because if I didn’t keep calling, StockX and FedEx would’ve kept pointing the finger at each other talking about some irrelevant footwear form. Would’ve been nice if stockx just waited a few days to assign me a seller from USA.

Last edited:
Anyone ever have trouble with StockX orders getting stuck in customs? I was told my shoes needed a footwear declaration form…

stock X kept giving me the runaround telling me that they filled out the form and sent it to the shipping company…

and shipping company kept telling me StockX never filled out a form…

So I filled out The form myself. I had to put the nike manufactures style code on the form.. it’s a really expensive sought after shoe. so now I feel like whoever sees that form and looks up the code might just rip open the box and its game over.

Nope. I'm in Canada and when our sales used to go to the Michigan warehouse, we had to print the customs declaration forms along with the label when selling. If you didn't have the forms, UPS wouldn't take it. They opened up a local warehouse so shipping ended up being cheaper and haven't had to print those forms out again. When we printed the forms, it was all pre-filled based on the listing and you just had to date and sign it.

Back
Top Bottom