Has anyone else been using StockX?

Starting October 4th stockx charging sellers $4 for single-item shipments.

The fees on this app are endless :sick:

Edit:
I have to do some math here:
As a buyer if I wanted some slides they are $93 in my size. After sales tax, processing fee, and shipping they are $119.66.
As a seller if I sold some slides for $93 after fees assuming level 3 seller and now $4 shipping I'd get $81.09 after everything.

$38.57 difference. Stockx straight up robbing people lol.
And this is why eBay is so much better

I've made 3 purchases off ebay and 2 have been smooth. The third was a nightmare. One of shoes had a small stain that the seller did not disclose and hid in pics as it was on the lining. It took about a month and a lot of communication through Paypal just to get a partial refund.

I've made 3 purchases off ebay and 2 have been smooth. The third was a nightmare. One of shoes had a small stain that the seller did not disclose and hid in pics as it was on the lining. It took about a month and a lot of communication through Paypal just to get a partial refund.
How did they hide it in pics? I don't think I've ever put a picture of the lining on any of my shoe listings 🤔 can you post a pic

No. Can you please share it with us?
Screenshot_20230609_144638_Gmail.jpg
Screenshot_20230609_144630_Gmail.jpg

How did they hide it in pics? I don't think I've ever put a picture of the lining on any of my shoe listings 🤔 can you post a pic

basically just took pics of the shoes using angles that would not show the stain. Defects should be disclosed. Anyway, here's a pic a took of the stain to send in. Not a massive stain but it's about an inch long. Prob would've gotten rejected by Stockx IMO

PXL_20230324_121100496.jpg

basically just took pics of the shoes using angles that would not show the stain. Defects should be disclosed. Anyway, here's a pic a took of the stain to send in. Not a massive stain but it's about an inch long. Prob would've gotten rejected by Stockx IMO

PXL_20230324_121100496.jpg
That's a sloppy seller. Would have taken them less than a minute to wipe that off, unless it happened while being authenticated.

Dumb *** StockX now limits the amounts of listings you can have up depending on your seller level. Stupid *** company

at least it will limit all those brand new accounts from listing a bunch of expensive fake stuff since the total dollar amount that can be listed between 5 asks is $2000.

its gonna hurt the price of those shoes that are currently a few hundred over $2000 which I currently have a few. They're gonna be forced to list them @ $2000 instead of $2300 which is the current lowest ask.

The limit is extremely annoying. I generally list stuff that's older and doesn't sell that fast. I will usually be the only listing in my size but I won't tank my prices just to move them quick.

Back
Top Bottom