Has anyone else been using StockX?

Not really. It always lets me hold at ups acess point if I need.
yeah this is what i usually get

Screenshot_20180116-224637.jpg

the catch is that they'll likely low ball you. submit a request and see.

I did, and it comes back higher than the current StockX list price even after they take their 10% cut.

I guess it just seems odd, that they'd pay above StockX prices... why not just buy directly from StockX yourself? I'm still unclear as to whether they are buying the shoes themselves to then resell, or if they are just the "middle man" / marketplace, and the cost they gave me was what some buyer is willing to pay?

Copped the win like 82’s of StockX says it was delivered at 3:22, but at 4:00 wasn’t nothing there. Anybody go through something similar ?

My man Josh Luber with the blessing :nthat:.
Got an email today with a 20 off 200 code, email says thanks for buying during the holiday season. Then they apologize for the UPS shipping delays and just the overall holiday szn order volume.
I'm guessing I got the code because of the Kyrie 4 Confettis I ordered took a few more weeks than usual back in December.
Very dope on StockX's part.

My man Josh Luber with the blessing :nthat:.
Got an email today with a 20 off 200 code, email says thanks for buying during the holiday season. Then they apologize for the UPS shipping delays and just the overall holiday szn order volume.
I'm guessing I got the code because of the Kyrie 4 Confettis I ordered took a few more weeks than usual back in December.
Very dope on StockX's part.
got that email too. literally 3 hours later a bid I had up for a pair of air max 1s over a week ago got accepted, before I could update the bid with the code :smh:

why my post get deleted?

Stockx is trash. Sent me shoes with a cut in the leather and other signs of wear. They told me they don't see any signs of wear. What kinda **** is that? Told me no refund but feel free to resale on stockx. Nahh cuh I just sent the shoes back and did a charge back. Be careful using Stockx depending on the honesty of the seller you could end up with some bullspit. If you use them use PayPal.

Last edited:
why my post get deleted?

Stockx is trash. Sent me shoes with a cut in the leather and other signs of wear. They told me they don't see any signs of wear. What kinda **** is that? Told me no refund but feel free to resale on stockx. Nahh cuh I just sent the shoes back and did a charge back. Be careful using Stockx depending on the honesty of the seller you could end up with some bullspit. If you use them use PayPal.

let us know what ends up happening

wow....i've only used stockx once.

anyone else got stockx issues? was going to start selling some kicks on their site.

They sent me the wrong pair of S1 Hybrids I ordered, got sent the USA release order the Asian release. They even went as far as editing the email to show my order. I haven't sent the shoes back yet but they did refund me. Still salty at them.

I use both Stockx and GOAT to sell. I haven't had any issues with either platform.

T
They sent me the wrong pair of S1 Hybrids I ordered, got sent the USA release order the Asian release. They even went as far as editing the email to show my order. I haven't sent the shoes back yet but they did refund me. Still salty at them.

Thats very unprofessional.

Yeah I ordered a pair of flyknits....tracking showed they were delivered.....emailed support who gets back to you a day later and said it was a UPs tracking glitch and that I would receive them in a couple days.....another week goes by no shoes....a different rep says they were delivered. Called American Express and said this place is a fraud.

Yeah I ordered a pair of flyknits....tracking showed they were delivered.....emailed support who gets back to you a day later and said it was a UPs tracking glitch and that I would receive them in a couple days.....another week goes by no shoes....a different rep says they were delivered. Called American Express and said this place is a fraud.

stockx isnt usps or ups. if the tracking says they got there, then that's what theyre going to say. dont blame them.

Stock x is not liable once they give the package to UPS. You will have to file claim with UPS and let them know about it.

stockx isnt usps or ups. if the tracking says they got there, then that's what theyre going to say. dont blame them.
Stock x is not liable once they give the package to UPS. You will have to file claim with UPS and let them know about it.
Well yeah I filed a claim with UPS and then stockx came back and said the actual person selling the shoe was unresponsive and they had to credit me back the money. Either way it was a month of 4 different stories. Was just happy to get my money back.

Back
Top Bottom