Has anyone else been using StockX?

Well yeah I filed a claim with UPS and then stockx came back and said the actual person selling the shoe was unresponsive and they had to credit me back the money. Either way it was a month of 4 different stories. Was just happy to get my money back.
Good to hear.

So I just sold my DMP XI VI package on Stockx for 975. I double boxed them and sent them as instructed. I get an email that they received the item for verification. The very next email says that something was missing and they did not meet their requirements for the sale. I asked for them to specify what was missing and they responded the Sleeve for the box, I found out they meant the big Gold Box the shoes go in. I'm 10000% know I sent them in the box and have tagged pictures of them in the gold Sleeve right before sending them out. They have stopped emailing back once I accused them of theft. I plan to drive down there today after I get off work. I might be in the news for getting arrested.
Thanks for info.

I’ll be extra cautious and record the footage of wrapping my shoes before sending to mail carrier.

my seller shipped on jan 26 and its still en route to stock x. how long does it usually take again to get to the warehouse?

my seller shipped on jan 26 and its still en route to stock x. how long does it usually take again to get to the warehouse?
depends where the seller is located and which warehouse they shipped to, but should be 2-3 days max.

I would guess it should get there today

depends where the seller is located and which warehouse they shipped to, but should be 2-3 days max.

I would guess it should get there today

does stock x allow sellers from out of the US? if so that'd be really annoying..

yeah i forgot about international orders. I think a couple dudes in the off white thread said they waited several weeks and stockx kept saying it was because it was international.

Im on the third business day and my seller hasn't shipped yet. All StockX said was ill have them in 7-9 business days or refund. F that. I want the refund now or place a new order for the price I got them for. Kinda dumb. This is my first time ever using them.

Im on the third business day and my seller hasn't shipped yet. All StockX said was ill have them in 7-9 business days or refund. F that. I want the refund now or place a new order for the price I got them for. Kinda dumb. This is my first time ever using them.
same happened to me. just kept emailing them til they refunded me back

File claim on PayPal if that is the method you used to pay. Stock x will reply asap lol... Had that happen to me as well and they solved it immediately.

stockx sent back one of 4 pairs i sold the same day saying foreign odor. got em back today and theyre right, the shoes reek of perfume or cologne. Problem is I dont own either. They charged me shipping back too. I would try sneakerhead for those looking to sell. I went through their process and they offered me more for shoes than stockx and the process was easier. this is not the first case of phuckery ive had thru them either. they sent back my air max 98 supremes for defects and they came back with a huge stain on the back of the shoe. at least they didnt charge me to ship those back.
https://www.sneakerhead.com/sellyoursneakers/request/create/

Last edited by a moderator:
I just used sneakerhead last week as well, for a pair of Belugas. I was happy with the outcome and just submitted more

I just used sneakerhead last week as well, for a pair of Belugas. I was happy with the outcome and just submitted more
I'd sell this pair to sneakerhead but they reek. Unbelievable. Waiting to hear from Stockx but I wont hold my breath. I wont use them again that's for sure.

I'd sell this pair to sneakerhead but they reek. Unbelievable. Waiting to hear from Stockx but I wont hold my breath. I wont use them again that's for sure.

Any idea what Sneakerhead is doing with these shoes? Are they planning on opening up a resale shop to go along with their retail operations?

Their pricing is a bit weird. Some things, they're pricing higher than the StockX price while some are well under.

Back
Top Bottom